College and medical?

Discussion in 'General' started by smoking515, Dec 17, 2012.

1. So I am gonna go to college next fall, so where should I go that is a good school and I could get medical marijuana to? I was thinking California but what other places do you guys know of?

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

2. I would stay in state honestly. Unless you really want to get out of Iowa.

Good weed < 30k out of state UC tuition. Whats your condition if you dont mind me asking?

3. [quote name='"XjumpmanX"']I would stay in state honestly. Unless you really want to get out of Iowa.

Good weed < 30k out of state UC tuition. Whats your condition if you dont mind me asking?[/quote]

Anxiety and I want to get out of Iowa because I wanna try out a new location. Plus weed is kinda expensive here and I want to do it legally and be able to go to dispensers, instead of dealers.

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

4. Work hard. Boulder.

:)

5. go to the university of colorado at boulder

6. 30k is not even a lot

if bul want to go to cali then he should

7. Haha maybe if you have mom and dad footing the bill. But I agree with the above poster, with only 56% of people graduating within six years, save your money and go to a state school. Why are you basing your college choice so heavily on weed?

8. Move to Colorado!

9. pshhh.

$30k a year is the baseline buddy.
    thats just for school.

add in the books...
    at around $100 each.

plus the cost of food.
    plus the cost of fun.

considering the majority of college kids take up to 6 years to graduate...

4 yrs * $30k = $120k

6 yrs * $30k = $180k

not worth it in my opinion.

i would move to cali or colorado.
    find a job & work for a year.
    then apply for in state tuition.

10. This.

11. if by "just for school" you mean tuition plus room and dining plan then 30k is extremely cheap by college standards. if he has decent grades financial aid and parents or a part time job is more than enough to cover the cost of all that plus weed.

working a year sounds good but most likely you're not going to save any money or even make enough to cover your expenses if you move out on your own.

i agree with that other guy though weed shouldnt really be a big factor in deciding where you go to college. you can get high at almost every college probably.

12. go to a community college for general class bro

13. [quote name='"ModestMouser"']

Haha maybe if you have mom and dad footing the bill. But I agree with the above poster, with only 56% of people graduating within six years, save your money and go to a state school. Why are you basing your college choice so heavily on weed?[/quote]

Because I want to get a business degree and open up a dispensary. Weed would also help me with creativity during college, and it being legal for me to use would make it allot easier not having to risk criminal offenses.