Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Collection Of Chicago Madness.pics Of My Entire Current Stash.sour Diez,og Kush,purps

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nps4474@yahoo.c, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Hey guys, sorry about the so-so lighting, I haven't shot any macros in a bit, stockpiled some choice shit, so here we go, first up,
    Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG Kush
    [​IMG]
    Break one of these dense little nugs open and....
    [​IMG]

New Purps (Not so purple, but it smokes as nice as the Purple Kush I recently posted)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All the shit was $60-$70 an 1/8th, hope you guys like the pics.:D

2. Wow nice, I can believe you payed $470 for an eighth though, thats slightly overpriced.

The new purps are disgustingly nice. They all look like their covered in syrup and sugar mmmmmmmm

3. beautiful buds :]

i am assuming that 470 is a mistake

did you mean 60-70 and eighth???

4. Haha, my bad, that was a typo, it's $60-$70 an 1/8th.:p

5. lol yeah i know it was a mistake haha....470 an eight....lol i want that bud

6. those are some nice ass buds you got there man....if i could even find bud like that it would cost me at least 65 an 8th i wouldnt be surprized to find that costing me like 75

7. Man I wish I could get that kinda shit in Chicago :(