Collecting Unemployment

Discussion in 'General' started by Equanox1, Jul 8, 2009.

1. So yeah, i just went to the unemployment security commision to see if i could start gettin unemployment money.
    i was called back, and the ladie started askin was my info she had correct and i was sayin yes and what not, and then she was talkin about my past unemployment and apparently theres a person who has used my name and social security in rightsville beach or whever to get a job, or maybe they just used my name, im not sure. but my first thought was oh shit sumones using my identity. but it was back in 08, but she said sumtimes the employer actually makes mistakes and that might be why. so now ive got to fill out the paperwork about it and shit and takee even more time to start gettin unemployment, she said it was gonna take like 6-8weeks because of the issues, but on the good side i would start gettin 125.00$ a week for 13 weeks as soon as i start collecting unemployment. it the first time i really went down to get info on unemployment, but i know some ppl who get it and they just dont do shit and collect money. well i gotta look for a job twice a week and tell them once i get a job.
    i think ima just save all the money to help me gettin an apartment when i get a job and save a lil. then ima move to cali after a while!!!! :)