Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Collecting Resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Normally I wash my pipe with iso after every sesh, but I've decided to let resin build up inside so I can collect it as smoke it :bongin:

What is the best way toget resin out of a glass spoon?

2. I get a little thing to scrape it out, and you blow on it like you do a cd to make it foggy, over and over again and it makes it easy to scrape out, it always worked for me, let me know what you experience!

3. use 91% alcohol and put that in a sandwich baggy with a little salt and your pipe. shake it up alot, let it sit 10 minutes and repeat 2-3 more times then strain through a coffee filter or something with a then enough mesh to catch the salt and then let it dry on a pyrex plate with a fan on it then scrape.

4. Don't do that ^ not unless u enjoy smoking resin soaked in alcohol. That is a good way to clean your spoon, not a good way to collect resin if the purpose is to smoke it.

5. [quote name='"JackxFrost"']Don't do that ^ not unless u enjoy smoking resin soaked in alcohol. That is a good way to clean your spoon, not a good way to collect resin if the purpose is to smoke it.[/quote]

You are incorrect, look up iso hash there's a few tutorials on it. I'm not too sure how the salt would effect it tho

6. You could boil your pipe and then strain the water and collect the gunk.

7. Really, i'll look it up it up. I just made the assumption based on the fact that ppl say to throughy rinse your piece after you clean it using alcohol & salt.

8. Hash is made in the same way. Only difference is there's no salt, and usually you just put a bunch of weed in the iso.

9. The iso evaporates. I would let it sit for 24 hours to be on the safe side.