Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colitis and colon cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Green Dragging, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Hi yall,
    I'd love to share some great news. A year ago my 24 yr old son got diagnosed with colitis and colon cancer.
    We were surprised because we eat extremely healthy,and he's extremely fit, but, colon cancers in my wifes family.
    I myself have leukemia and spot of skin cancer on my ear.
    I've been diagnosed since 2016.
    I immediately started RSO and have been stage zero since ,my levels have not risen.
    The skin cancer is an easy fix.
    So my son started meditating ,big time. I started him on THC suppositories. Yesterday he had a follow up colonoscopy , the Dr couldn't believe it, super clean colon! The Dr wrote him a prescription for the colitis but my son never took it, he went all natural. I started making kimchi for all and our guts feel better for it.:) Here's the suppository recipe I found .

Instructions
    1. Warm distillate with a hair dryer for 10 seconds or in a plastic bag submerged in hot water for 2 minutes to make it easier to dispense. Mix distillate into cocoa butter with metal fork or the tip of your syringe until fully dissolved.

2. Using the blunt tip syringe or pipette, carefully fill each mold with 2mL of cocoa butter mixture. Work steadily as your mixture will begin to harden if allowed to cool to room temp. Do not fill the molds by eye - measure each suppository to ensure proper dosing.

3. Place molds in the freezer until set. Once hardened, pop out of the molds and store in a glass jar in a dark cool place until ready for use.

4. Can be used anally or vaginally. Lay flat for 15-30 minutes after administration to avoid leakage. Effects are typically felt within 30 minutes. Duration varies by user.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Congratulations.. That is most excellent news.
    I don't see Lecithin in your recipe. For any oil recipe regardless of the method of use it improves bioavailability for most of us.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    ==============Quote

Soy Lecithin. It's used in food processing to make less sugar appear 'sweeter', less

chocolate more 'chocolatey', and in pharmaceuticals to enhance the effectiveness of

medications, it homogenizes and safely coats, then breaks down substances, into more

fine, smaller particulates, promoting vastly improved systemic bioavailability within your

body.

The difference is so great, that you can visually see the altered consistency between

oils/pills where lecithin was used, and when it was not. 'Liposomal' lecithin encapsulation,

simply put, breaks the glands down faster, making the heating process more efficient,

reducing the risk of damaging the material from possible over-processing. I recommend

using soy lecithin in all canna and hash oil recipes.

The glands, already being decarbed (preferably), are then broken down further, and are

delivered in a vehicle of lecithin oil, creating an intensely narcotic impact upon use.

Lecithin increases the availability of everything from sugars to vitamin C, to prescription

pain meds, and the increase in availability on contact is said to be between %15 and %75

depending on the substance, vitamin, or chemical. Meaning, the correct addition of lecithin

to for instance, vitamin C, reduces the quantity of ascorbic acid you need to consume in

order to achieve the same effect, by more than 50%. You can see how this applies to the

use of digestive-resistant canna in edibles.

While I can't give you an exact figure for increased availability for cannabinoids, knowing

it does vary for the home-user kitchen to kitchen, I can guarantee you that personally I

both see, and feel a difference when lecithin is utilized.

And when you can buy such large packets of it for just two or three dollars, whatever the

increase is, it's well worth it. If you'd like to get fancy, and possibly enhance the process

further, you can additionally use ultrasonic jewelry cleansers to mimic the lab-like process

of liposomal encapsulation, and utilize a briefer period of heating.
    ===================end quote
    I swear by the stuff and I won't make a batch of Hash capsules without it. Double the punch and triple the duration.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I use it in everything else, never thought about putting in suppositories . It all goes in the freezer so I'm sure it would firm up.
    Next batch:thumbsup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I've had this Ibd. My entire life. I'm in constant severe abdominal pains no one seems to give a shit to help me.

6. I'd start eating weed,as much as you can handle:thumbsup:

7. i'm on the fence if THC has any health benefits.
    i take RSO,just because it's the cheapest.

i have had IBS-D for 25 years.
    i take CBD for unrelated pain.
    small amount i don't go to bathroom every 5 minutes and a higher amount may help with pain.
    use a tincture so you can dose 2 or 3 times a day if needed.
    start with less 1ml a day.

for pain,it takes days,for me 5 days to see results.
    up to 0.25 ml per pound of weight is a "high dose" for pain.

there is also CBG,CBC,and THCa.
    THCa helps with my sharp pain.
    other two,i'm detoxing CBD to test them.

8. Make sure your diet is healthy ,no junk food, no booze, no Suger , no dairy. Take as much org weed as you can handle. THC and CBD and all the cannabinoids are good for you . We care here at GC. :)

9. I find it interesting that your son turned to meditation and natural remedies like THC suppositories instead of taking the prescribed medication for colitis. It's always inspiring to see people exploring alternative approaches and finding success with them. The suppository recipe you shared seems quite detailed, and I appreciate you providing the instructions.

It's also wonderful that you've started making kimchi for everyone, and that it has helped improve your gut health. Taking care of our digestive system is crucial, and incorporating fermented foods like kimchi can have positive effects.