Colds

Discussion in 'General' started by Verdurous, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Do you currently have a cold? :eek:

What are you doing that's helping your cold? :confused_2:

Here, I'll start. :smoke:

I do currently have a cold. :(

So far, taking 1 Claritin a day and smoking weed has helped to relieve the congestion. Other than that, I've been taking Tylenol and Ibuprofen off and on for headaches that may have also helped.

I don't really like having to take any meds, but this cold has been a doozy. One day, I woke up and after a little while my ear plugged up. Then all of a sudden I couldn't take more than two steps without having to stop because I felt all dizzy and nauseous. I ended up missing a class waiting for the decongestant to kick in. :eek: I hated missing choir though. :cry:

I do think I'm finally coming out of it, though. Which is a super great thing considering I have an exam on Monday, as well as a final draft essay. :eek: :yay:

So how about all of you?

Let's help each other out by compiling some of the wisdom tips various blades might have passed down in their families or something. There's so many family tricks out there that are really quite brilliant natural remedies.

Plus stories are fun if you have them. :hello:

:hippie: This thread brought to you by a very stoned guy named Kenny K. :D:cool: :hippie: :smoke: So stoned.........................................................

2. I'm in day 4 of my cold. It's moving through it's stages. Hopefully it will be completely gone in a couple days. I'm so used to it though, it's like clockwork. I always know during harvesting season I'm going to catch a cold. It's been like that since I can remember. Thankfully they've invented benadryl to put me on cloud 9 for the entire duration of this wicked cold :smoke:

3. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']I'm in day 4 of my cold. It's moving through it's stages. Hopefully it will be completely gone in a couple days. I'm so used to it though, it's like clockwork. I always know during harvesting season I'm going to catch a cold. It's been like that since I can remember. Thankfully they've invented benadryl to put me on cloud 9 for the entire duration of this wicked cold :smoke:[/quote]

Benadryl wires me and makes me unable to sleep the next night. I have bad insomnia and depressants usually wire me, though. lol I hope you get better soon though!! Should I say a prayer or is that not your thing man. Cause I will if you think it'll count, but otherwise I'm not usually a prayer anyway. lol At least not specifically.