Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coldplay while thunder and lightning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flying faded, May 3, 2011.

1. So the other day i woke up because there was a really bad thunder storm..well it ended up to be one of the chillest nights of my life, stayed up for an hour listening to coldplays parachutes album while smoking a j. Highly recommended

2. #2 GutteralShiva, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    "You know how I know you're gay?"

3. well youre wrong, why do people dis on coldplay

4. I'm straight. I like Coldplay. Am I gay now?

5. Parachutes was a great album, and yellow is the song I always skip. Can't stand that song...

I like coldplay. Idongiveafaaaaaaaaak.

6. I'm straight and I like coldplay...when I'm in the mood. My music depends on how I'm feeling and what happened earlier in the day.

7. Coldplay is one of my favorite bands, and although I kinda grew out of them before I started smoking, i still really respect their music and their talents.

Futhermore, i have listened to parachutes while high (the only coldplay album i listened to high), its breathtaking.

Are you into Radiohead perchance?

8. Radiohead = GOD of music.
    Coldplay, like many othersa, was surely inspired by radiohea.

No one can even begin to reach the greatnes of radiohead! I would say that they are one of the best music artists of the 20th century. If not the greatest

9. If you want relaxing music to listen to,

Undiscovered Colors by The Flashbulb

also

Kirlian Shores by The Flashbulb

10. LOVE coldplay, and I'm straight. Fuck stereotypes, bitches.

But yeah sounds chill as fuck, next stormy night I'm rolling a blunt :smoke:

11. i have to try this also , but take a nap before hand so i can stay up longer (;

12. Radiohead, obviously but i like coldplay more at this stage of my life

13. #13 DriftingApart, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Brand new Radiohead Ep out.

Here's one of the tracks, Supercollider. I'm listening to it as I write this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iFS22yyXj8&feature=relmfu]YouTube - Radiohead - Supercollider[/ame]

I used to be really into Coldplay, but i kinda grew into Radiohead. Chris Martin is an amazing man, but after while it becomes too limpid. Its like you need something to change your thinking completely and allow you to see an alternate universe; this is what Thom Yorke can do.

14. ever heard of the black keys, ive been listening to them lately to get that mellow mood but still have some energy.. they do me wonders during a daytime smoke

15. Saw them in concert last year.

Amazing.

16. Love Radiohead's new album, but Kid A will always be my favorite. And Parachutes is Coldplay's best album, followed closely by A Rush of Blood to the Head in my opinion.

17. yes agreed, honestly depends on the mood im in. but its hard to go wrong with parachutes

18. This sounded like a fantastic idea. I'm working on homework right now and a few things always get me in the right mood. Rain and soft music are two of those things.

Rain makes everything better. + Coldplay = great studying material.

19. I went on this thread to write exactly what you said.