Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cold when High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StickyTurtles, Nov 10, 2018.

1. This is weird to me but sometimes if I'm high, or if I'm too high, I get cold. Whether I'm inside or outside I can sometimes get cold when stoned, and it's not cold in my house or anything at the time, and it can be a nice summer night and I might get cold if I was smoking/edibles before

2. Me too sometimes.

3. Agreed, happens to me also sometimes..i feel that my body temperature falls down.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Me too, but I always put it down to BMI. I'm skinny as fuck.

5. I think skinny or fat doesn't matter..i am considered normal (BMI is 21.1 i calculated :p) and still get cold..also i got a guy who's kinda fat and when we smoke some joints he also gets cold sometimes..idk it's the weed doing something with our body temperature.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ah yes I know that feeling. It sucks, I haven't found any solutions through my smoking career. At least it dosen't happen everytime I'm high.