cold water extraction

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Sep 8, 2005.

1. i have 6 codeine tylenol 3 tabs, and i want to take them all, but i don't want all the apap in my system. i know about the cold water extraction, but i'm not quite sure how to do it. i've searched google for it, and i couldn't really find anything too helpful. i also searched erowid, but the cold water extraction on there was for the otc codeine or something. so, i know in order to do the cold water extraction you have to crush up the pills and soak them in cold water. now, here is where my first question comes in. is there a certain amount of water i should use for 6 tylenol 3's? for the most part, i understand how to do it. but i have one more question, how long should i let it soak in the water, and where should i store it while i'm waiting? i've been wanting to try the cold water extraction for a while now, to see how good it works and i figured today would be a good day. any help would be great, as to how i'm planning on doing the extraction as soon as i find out the correct way to do it. smoke on :smoke:

oh yeah, is there anything i'm leaving out about the cold water extraction? i know that after the codeine and apap seperate, you filter out the water and codeine, and the apap will be filtered by the coffe filter. is there any other steps in the extraction that i'm leaving out?