Cold Water Extraction

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Reflection Eternal, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Background:

I went to the hospital recently and due to my condition at the time I was prescribed 20 tablets of a particular NSAID and 15 tablets of Lortab (5\'s). A week after this, I\'ve stocked 5 tab from not taking them on certain days.

My basic goal is to take all of them at once, and then smoke some kb later since I have fond memories regarding this combination. Anyway, I\'ve read about dissolving my tablets in hot water and then cooling the water as to extract the acetaminophen in them, but I\'m unsure about the filter I need to use when I actually try to separate them. If the filter or screen I need is something specialized that I can\'t find around my house I probably won\'t bother with it. Help appreciated!

2. this is an MJ forum, not an opiate junky forum. just take your fucking pills without adulterating them and be happy.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]This type of post isn\'t welcome here. The author of this thread posted this in the Box so if you don\'t dig it, stay out of it. *RMJL[/COLOR]

3. I don\'t know if it\'s a good thing or a bad, but I get nothing from pharmecuetical pain killers. they make me sick.

4. dude you should be banned

5. i 2nd that:smoking:

6. getting back to the point your best bet is a tea filter, coffee, or your faucet filter

7. crush them up or use warmer water

place the powder/tablets in a 12+oz bottle add splashes of warm tap water till they dissolve then chill the mixture in your freezer till it gets beer mug frosty

slap a coffee filter over the mouth and slowly press on it with the bottle upsidedown to your lips

if it clogs stop and repeat till you get alll the liquid (adding more water just nets you a bit more opi and lots of crap so don\'t bother unless you\'re coming down hard)

if you kept it cold enough the goodies will be soaking in your stomaches munchie mash and your heart is probably gonna be slowing to a heroin crawl

8. and you are!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.