Cold War with China?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Virtue 7, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I wish the world could just stand still for a bit.

2. The U.S. is still the number one producer in the world and people fail to realize that. What are the Top Manufacturing Countries?

yea they hold money that is worthless if it is not the standard currency of the world. If we refuse to recognize our own currency then they have worthless paper.

Either way, if one fails so does the other.

3. I can't believe people are even trying to debate this topic. We clearly need China much more. We don't produce things, they do. Without China we would need to start producing things ourselves. Without America what will China do with all of that production capacity? They will just keep using it, but sell to other people. It's that simple. You guys think China will just stop producing things because America is no longer buying it? Wrong.

Also our economy is being propped up by loans from China. How can anyone say China needs us, when we are buying their products with their own money? They are subsidizing our consumption, aka giving shit away for next to nothing. Not only does China not need the US, but they would be better off without us if they restructured their economy and let the Yuan appreciate. Then they could just produce things for themselves and pay for it with a much stronger currency.

4. What are the Top Manufacturing Countries?
    We are the number producer in the world!!!!

China's economy is based on the U.S. dollar right now. If the U.S. currency is not the World Standard, The Chinese economy plummets faster than gravity can pull shit down. China really is better off without us but their economy is so heavily connected to our economy that they need us.

5. I see that article is from 2007, right before the "economic disaster" hit. I am just curious if we(USA) are still number 1. I know we aren't producing as many cars as in 2007.

I think we need China more then they need us. China can dump the dollar the USA is stuck with it. As long as we have things like QE going on the dollar is only becoming more and more worthless.