Cold Turk's Grow Coop

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Temporarilycoldturkey, Jul 23, 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. I use corn syrup instead of honey and I use powdered juice mix + the water instead of fresh juice (and I add a little more powder than box says)- just a lot cheaper really, but they also have sour flavored kool-aid mixes, or tang is nice too with some orange extract and shaved orange rind to go with orange jello mix. I also used 1.5 tsp ginger zest and 1 tsp lemon zest plus 1 tsp lemon extract when I made lemon ones and my wife really liked them - if your into hippie granola-y type stuff.

Basically his recipe is spot on I just had to kick up the flavors a bit and bought things so that I don’t have to shop for ingredients as much like getting a lb of gelatin instead of envelopes, the powder juice, big jug of corn syrup, and then a bunch of extracts to fuck with the flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Cool, i got a big thing of gelitin and some jello. Figured id use pure cranberry juice, as we have it in the house, and will need more sweetness, so ill use a little oj too.
    Might use corn syrup too. Id think itll make them taste better. Actually, im gonna try the honey first, as its better for my blood sugar. If it taste odd, ill use corn syrup next batch. Thanks homie, ill let you know how they turn out.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Turkey last time i used frozen oj concentrate, plenty orangy, with 7g of skywalker shatter. The next batch was going to be sour gum gums. I never followed through with it. I did try crushing a vit c and rolling one in it. No beuno! Thats spanish for no beuno! Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I was thinking of adding citric acid to next batch, but think using some oj would give the same effect. Gonna try it.

Btw turk, they worked out great, might want to add some more oil to next batch to get a lil stronger though. 20210214_100302.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nice! I’ve never made with oil, I use Sam’s green dragon recipe. You have to use lecithin with oil right?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ahh cool.i made some oil with way too much green, so everything turned out decent. I think theres way bettrr ways to make the oil though, but who cares, they lite me up just fine and taste decent. Made another batch with half oj half cranberry, gonna see what they turn out like.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've done couple searches and even hopped into a very long thread..
    But someone wanna point me to a start to finish recipe or idea to gummies.

Have no clue where to begin, but wanna do em..all I have is flower or keif..but a lb of keif should make something lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’ll hit you up when I get to my computer. There’s 2 posts that will solve your problem but I can’t get to my bookmarks on my phone.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I like those big containers. Those are gonna be some huge ass gummies! lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks Turk and I didn't mean to hijack your thread..but looked like I was in right place for useful info so I figured I'd ask.

Appreciate the help!

• Like Like x 3
  11. #172 Sirtootsalot, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    Ran out of molds tee hee. Cut em into 4 strips, theyre probably 3 gummies worth per piece. Lmao

• Like Like x 2
  12. Cheers dude, Dont think you hijacked anything, we were chatting about that exact thing. Turk will hook you up.

And in the mean time, heres a fish.
    7928.gif

• Like Like x 3
  13. For sure man. I crashed hard when I got home last night - worked a double - but I’ll get back to you in a couple hours.

• Like Like x 3
  14. #175 Temporarilycoldturkey, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    @GrownInMI - As promised:
    Here's the "Green Dragon" recipe (it's post #34, kinda in the middle of the page). I've cooked down an oz to a 4 fluid oz tincture using this recipe. I'm about to do 3oz of shake using it too.
    And here's the gummies (second post from the top) that you can make with the finished tincture.
    Give it a shot and share your results and/or experiments.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Many thanks Turk..I'll stick around and keep ya updated how it goes.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Well got my 2 plants in flower. About 3 weeks in. Canopy is pretty full and level. Stoked to see how this one goes. Trying to train a lil’ more now. IMG_5208.JPG IMG_5209.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Looking pretty. Tomorrow is day 1 of week 4. Trim more or no more trim, hmmmm.... IMG_5218.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Looking great dude, plenty of chunky tops in there.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks man! Two plants is filling the space in much more. Been crazy busy putting flooring down in house but luckily coco hasn’t given me any drama so far

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1