Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cold To Bronchitis from Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Justin1020304, May 8, 2016.

1. ive had a cold for about 4 days and as of today and somewhat yesterday feeling a lot better. ive smoked about 2-3 times today. Before, while sick was smoking only once a day at night. i noticed i had shortness of breathe a few hours after smoking, when i wasnt high anymore. i would have to deeply inhale and that lasted about 30 or 45 minutes and just now getting better. i still have a slight cough that i mainly dry which before was a mix of dry and wet cough. also had a fever and felt tired, but my fever is pretty much gone but still kind of tired but i usually am anyway. How would i know if i was getting bronchitis? Does Weed turn colds in bronchitis?

2. Nah it didn't happen from the weed you be ok

3. this is why you should always have edibles around... eat to get you through a day (way better high sick) and no smoke in lungs..