Cold temperature issues

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by drew425, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Hey man Im sorry I hurt your feelings.
    Its pretty obvious when you go to name calling right away and all...that and its a pretty much dead giveaway to your age as well.

I know how important it is to you to be respected here on the internet, I know it must be hard in real life and all.

Haha...Fucking kids...Exposing? Haha. thats great little man, that why we love you.

We all need a guy to laugh at...

So what other good ideas you got floating around your head G?

I was reading your qoutes and there is some great ones, maybe when I get home, Ill do some cut and paste of your amazing ability to grow in your moms house.

Haha, awesome..

2. Im their electrician actually. Own my own contracting biz, 41 years old, served in the military...
    Would you like to know my penis size too little man? Maybe after you get done with your homework..

You do know that in your quotes that I was going through, you mentioned you lived at home dont you?
    Dont want to ruin your tough guy, master grower rep!!:D

Classic...

3. LOL....UNLIKE YOU IM GROWN...AND THATS MY GARAGE...IN MY HOME...IN THE BEAUTIFUL CALIFORNIA BAY AREA....AND TYPING WHILE LAUGHING AT YOUR FAKENESS...DO WHAT YOU LIKE....CUT/PASTE WHATEVER YOU GOTTA TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR FAKE REALITY....THATS YOUR FAKE LIFE...A MONTAGE OF CUT & PASTE TO FIT YOUR VERSION OF THE TRUTH!!!...ima call u Mr.Rork....you are the KING of Fantasy Island....you loser!!!

4. Oh Im growing as well. Usually smaller than I used to, but Im always running at least two at a time in a perp room. Enough for me.

Im in Norcal, I wire up grow rooms on occassion, hence what Im doing this week.
    My license is easily checked with my name as the owner...

The difference between me and you, is my story is backed up, and we dont have time to call your mom to ask how awesome your grow room is in her house...
    hahaha...

5. Come on guys take this to PMS there no for this on here. Im sure you were both trying to help. Muds solution actually has worked really well. I make sure to let my plants drain for at least an hour before I put them in my tent. I havent had a problem yet

6. ive exspoed you sooooooo deep...now you feel the need to break down your lifes resume....lol...i dont care about you or that pathetic exsistance you call a life...thats apparently soooo miserable you have to lie about....Dude....you should be ashamed of yourself....41 year old lying loser....take care...

7. Damn I just noticed you went to all caps.
    Does that mean you are super dooper pissed about the comments about your moms house?

8. you saw where this all started....his stupid, trouble making comment...in reference to my joking comment to you....he's a typical forum troll....

9. just noticed myself....means i didnt realize i hit the caps button...your view on things are soooo negatve...just stick that gun in your mouth and end your pain bro......your fam is better off with the life insurance money then a bum for a father....lol....you are one miserable loser!!!

10. Dude, your not using caps anymore...That sucks, does it mean you aint gangsta pissed anymore?

11. lol.....fake as you wanna be.....see ya...and wouldnt wanna be ya!!

12. Wait, now I have a fam?:confused:
    So you didnt realize you hit caps?:rolleyes:

I like the fact that Im supposedly broke, when you are the little ghetto wanna be, growing in your moms house, with an ELECTRIC BLANKET!!!
    HAHAHAA mom wont let you spend the other 20 bones to get a 4 ft seeling mat made for grow rooms?

Oh man, this is awesome......

13. im done with that loser...i wont be responding to that trolls comments anymore....and maybe his miserable ass will find a different brige to bother....glad your grow is going how you want it to...

14. electric blankets are a death trap i would never use one you could use water to raise temps in black bottles allow it to grab teh extra light and heat teh water and teh water keep temps higher no safty issue and added foam or carboard below the plants can help also

i cant beleive any one would go off on any one reminding u death means the buds are pointless if your not there so smoke it