Cold temperature issues

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by drew425, Dec 27, 2012.

1. if you're going to do a heatinng mat....buy a heating blanket...warm more area with one plug....

2. Haha I found one in the house and am using it

3. You could put water ( hold temps the best) in the tent to hold the temps a couple of buckets should work wonders and zero fire hazard unlike space heaters or electric blankets but 56 isn't that bad 4 deg below ideal bottom night temps

4. Damn smart idea

5. [quote name='"buddogmutt"']heaters wont fix you problem....i had this issue in my early days....the solution is to raise the tent off the concrete floor of the garage...i raised mine up 5in and insullated with styrofoam and horse blankets and put my tent on top of that...fixed over night...if your air temps are 55-65...the soil temps are in 40's(where your problem is)...[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. This should solve my prob as well. :)

6. Glad all my wonderful advice provided a cheap & simple solution to your problem....i dont like to toot my own horn but......beep....beep...lol....

7. Your horn is broken, a heating blanket is pretty much the worse idea Ive heard in a grow room. The amount of water spills, and leaks that happen on a water proof seed mat is something to be taken into consideration dont you think? You know, water in a garden?
    Perhaps a little more time spent online reading about the electrical fires started by electric blankets that have weight on them, or water might do you some good.

;)

8. always gotta be one dummy.....

9. when growing in a tent(as he stated)...there are two levels to the "floor"....there's the tent base...then a seperate tray style floor covering with 6in walls extending upward...WE'RE discussing ''INSULLATION''...So i figured the blanket would be safely placed between the two...who'd put some parasite holding blanket in with plants is beyond me....so next time read the entire conversation...or simply shut the fuck up!!!!!...dummy!!!

10. #30 guitar99, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    So you are promoting on a web forum for people who arent in the know, to risk his home, and his life, and the lives of others in said bldg, to save $20 to use a tool for something that advised on the packaging to NOT use for such, And to get a larger electric bill rather than use something that is MADE for nursury use?
    Then you have the audasity to say that the person should put an electric blanket BETWEEN the two layers on the floor of a tent?
    Im starting to think you cant read let alone grow. Haha...This is rich.

11. looking back at my post/threads you see im WAY beyond you and the sorry 3-4 plant grows yo sorry ass can barely afford to do.....thats all you see...that and beautiful grows.....clown...get a life...you're a TROLL...a forum parasite..

12. The reason why many larger growers here in Cali tend to not spend much time on here is because of the kids, or just people who really have no hands on grow experience but tend to run their mouths constantly.
    And sometimes with advice that isnt just opinionated, but downright stupid.

Im sitting in a nursery right now, and with those of us who work here, we do have to thank you for the electric blanket comment. Its the best joke we heard yet today!

But Im not sure whats funnier, the fact that its possibly the worse advice Ive seen, or the fact that you were tooting your own horn about how awesome it was...

Your awesome bro, thanks man!

13. Please man, keep going, PLEASE! This is awesome...You are a GOD amoung internet growers bro....

Too awesome!

14. [​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t11-07-2012, 03:15 PM\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    [​IMG] \t\t\t\t [​IMG]
    guitar99
    MMJ patient...........
    [​IMG]
    \t\t\t\t\tPosts: 258\t\t\t\t

Re: Flippin em to 12/12...Pics...
    Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by esrplaya [​IMG]
    Good stuff! What made you go from 1k to 400? Space limitations?

I just wanted to save a little money on the electric bill, and only run 3-4 plants at a time in the flowering room

liar...this is way...you're poor...as i said...but lying is typical for forum parasites like you...i see it all the time...

15. clown.....next time just stay out of bizz that doesnt concern you...little boy....get a better job and maybe you'll be able to really grow and come on marijuana forums witha better attitude....your fake lying ass started this...DUMMY

16. Haha, you like that thread, its one of my flower chambers. But Im sure that you know what I have in my set up huh? I also work at the largest grow shop locally as well. You know that too right?
    I dont need to run all my lights. guess its what happens when you have the ability to do so, and chose not not. Ever have that internet growing genius?

Come on though, I dont want to scare you off. I want some more info like the electric blanket remarks...Keep em coming!! haha....

Your kind of showing your cards when you think all that Im showing is all I got. But it shows a little somethin somethin about your set up though dont it?

haha, this is too easy, is your mom home to help you out with this?

17. Best part, if you would have spent more time reading your thread it stated that I wanted to get away from running 2 1000's on my power bill when I dont have the ability to dump all the yeild....

Come on man, this is too easy, how old are you little man?

Dont go name calling, the mods will bust you, and I really wanted to hear more " electric blanket" theories....

Awesome...!

18. Lol....liar....get a life..one of....but u said you only grow 3-4 plants in your flowering room...not "this flowering room"....meaning there's more....lol...the more you type...the more you exspose your self for the fake individual you really are...im done with you...bum...

19. LOL...so i exspose you for the lying fake you actually are...and you threat'n with the mod...lol....so your a sissy and a fake liar.....whata loser!!!!

20. lol....you work at a grow shop....you really put that up here...no wonder you cant afford a decent grow...you minimum wage trailer trash....wow....really!!!....GET A LIFE...