Cold plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 979967, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Well the guy I bought my plants off had them in a cold place(I think) that's why a leave went purple and yellow ish, since now they're under my light will they go back green or nah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yo can expect new growth to come out green as usual and will stay that way unless you continue to introduce a colder climate.

3. Is 64.f to cold lights off ?

4. That wont be cold enough to do it. Most of the time i see purple when its 45 and below

5. That's what mine is. Now but they have only been under light for two days and they're that big

6. Will the purple leaves go ? Or will they just stay

7. [​IMG]
    Do you know why they're going brown aswell
    This is how big they are [​IMG]
    This is the roots
    [​IMG]

8. Inless they fall off they wont change back. Assuming they werent even budding when he gave them you probably wont have any purple buds

9. I should have paid more attention when you said yellowish. I doubt thr purple was due to cold weather. You see the purple stems? Often a trait in young plants but also signs of deficiency im thinking yours is experiencing cal mag deficiency
    Those leaves will eventually die

10. But the soil I'd t feed for 3 weeks, I have nutrients but I don't wanna over nutrients it

11. Hopefully you can get a second opinion but im pretty sure of it especially since i now know you havent given it anything additional.

12. I've got general hydroponic 3 part nutes shall I give her Somme ?

13. That stuff is great use it myself. Only thing i like better is organic fox farms because its very hard to overdue. But yes id give it a single good flush and add the nutes at 1/2 strength

14. After watering when shall I give it the stuff ? The nut water

15. Idk which line of general you are using but make sure it has calcium and magnesium

16. Because I just watered her so I don't wanna over water

17. On your next watering then no need to stress it . Give it a lot of plain water,purified is best, and immediately after give it the nutes.

18. Yeah but I don't want to get it nutrients burn you know it may of been the soil in the mini pot with no nutes but I just moved it so the roots still maybe going into the soil with the nutes

I watered 3 hours ago shall I give it nuts now about 1 l of nutrients juice

19. Your saying you transplanted it into new soil? If so then yeah wait to see some improvment. ( look at the new growth for signs) i doubt it will give it what its missing i find that most soil is simply incomplete. Trial and error is unfortunately the game we have to play

20. I have the flora nuts now it says
    2.5ml grow /10L
    2.5ml bloom /10l
    2.5ml micro /10l
    But I only want to cook up 5 l so I halfed the nutrients to 1.25 ml then that isn't half dose of nutes because I halves the water so I halves 1.2 twice to 0.3 per 5 l should that be good ?