Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cold kill your buzz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Footer, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Is it just me, or does the cold kill your buzz. Its -16 where I'm at and I find when I'm outside hitting the four footer I'm fairly high, but when I come back inside I feel ripped out of my tree. The temperature change could just be making me feel higher because I'm more comfortable inside and warm..

Does anyone else feel like this? and, how cold/warm is it where you are?

:bongin:

2. i usually feel less high when it's colder out. and im pretty positive this has been posted before

3. wakes you up. Just like dunking your head in icy water when you're drunk helps you focus.

4. I definitely feel less high if I'm cold, and more cold if I'm high :rolleyes:

5. I think you are very stoned good sir.

6. I agree. When I smoked in high school before school in the winter I would smoke in an alley with my friends and It would be cold as hell walking to school and we'd be pretty high but when we walked into school that high just smacks us in the face.

7. Not sure whether it's a buzzkill or not but I sure as hell enjoy a nice j outside on a snowy day.

8. 2 1/2 year old thread ftw

9. [​IMG]

10. lol I doubt these guys are even here anymore.

11. I meant to quote this :smoke:

12. I didn't know this . . an experiment is in order. :smoke:

13. Why the hell is this on here lol its from 2009!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

14. [quote name='"ElectricRainbow"']Why the hell is this on here lol its from 2009!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/quote]

Hahaha I don't even know bro!