Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cold Calling a new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Castle 420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Ive been in exact same situation op i went through with it and got some dank kush for $20 a gram definitely was worth it.

2. Usually if you just text or something and say (name) said to hit you up, they willl know why your hitting them up and you won't have to initiate the convo regarding bud...they might say something back along the lines of "whatchu need?" or "im good"

but have your buddy shoot him a text or something saying my boy (your name) is gonna hit you up...hopefully he asked the dealer before giving out his number

3. To all of you saying to call him and say "Johnny gave me your #" That's so stupid. Why would you just give out a dealers # like that without asking if it's cool? If I was a dealer and someone did that I'd be pissed and I wouldn't sell to either of them.

4. bad quality shot, SORRY!

here is what I picked up today*

(*minus a few bowls during the day, and one just packed)

Attached Files:

5. You can't just write this with no backing evidence or even a source or explanation.

It is in fact documented. My source is a Norwegian forum, so you're probably not interested in that, and my explanation to how it's documented, is that when you send a text (SMS), it is sent from your phone, to your carrier, to your friend. The message is stored at their servers. For how long, I do not dare to say. But I know this for a fact, I've checked it.

I logged on my carrier's website using my number and I created a password. My messages were there. The date, time and message.

Not hating bro, just sayin' it's stupid to say something like this without backing it up at all.

- Serenity

6. This thread is full of an odd mix of underconfident teenagers and people getting almost poetically paranoid for one reason or another. Dude, you made a song and dance about calling someone up - what's the worst that can happen? Just put on your big boy voice and converse with him. 1 phone call, if they don't pick up - 1 text.

As for texting dealers, it's all retarded - if you get caught dealing, I doubt having 5000 texts on your phone saying "hey man you good to get me at prettychill avenue?" or "yo man, can you hook us up?" is gonna some how fool them into thinking your just a popular guy.

7. [quote name='"karunado"']Text him first and be like hey man, so and so gave me your number, he said you were green? Wait for his response, and if he doesn't text back, don't keep bothering him. Tell your buddy to text him and let him know you're gonna be hitting him up...[/quote]

This is what I would do. Most polite option tbh.

8. My current dealer was pretty cool with it. I got my friend 2 hook up me and him n i pretty much texted him the same thing you would. So i say go for it.

9. Yea that might be a little weird at first, but would you rather keep having to go through your friend, or get it own your own directly? Most of the time I'd rather get it directly from my guy, than go through a middle man. I'd rather go through my guy directly than pickup at all, unless I'm desperate. I just hate getting other people involved unless they're a close friend.

Just say "hey, my friend [friend name] told me you could give me a plug, can I get some?" He should already know you're gonna be calling so it shouldn't be that weird.

10. Just be like "Yo, (name ) told me you got bud. I need an eighth"

Not all at once but those words should be said.