Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cold Calling a new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Castle 420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. No, it isn't.

2. I like how you have both guys in your avatar and sig doing the exact same thing lol. I hope my cap is on right..

3. I always go with the :

"Yo whats up, (friends name) gave me your number are you good?"

4. I texted my dude the first time. just tell him your name and that the other dude sent you. you dont even have to mention herb. if he sees the other dudes name hell know what the deal is.

5. You're definitely not an idiot. I think it's hella awkward talking on the phone with new hook ups. But yeah, what you wrote sounds good. That's what I'd say

6. I don't respond to numbers I don't have ever. To sketchy. Even if they mention a name.
    EDIT: People giving out dealers numbers without telling the dealer is not ok period.

7. ^
    Word up.
    I remember one guy in HS getting yoked the fuck up for giving out his dealers number.

8. Your boy should have told the guy he was going to give you his number, or even better bring you to a deal and introduce each other.

9. I'm in the same situation and it might be even more awkward cause i'm a girl. I know it's a bit paranoid but I always feel sketchy about naming particulars over the phone. I was planning on not mentioning any specifics and just saying something like, "Hey mike gave me your number and said you might be able to help me out." How does that sound? The worst he can say is no right? Or not pick up at all. It's been over a week since I was given the number, I guess I should call right away.

10. [quote name='"kush888"']I'm in the same situation and it might be even more awkward cause i'm a girl. I know it's a bit paranoid but I always feel sketchy about naming particulars over the phone. I was planning on not mentioning any specifics and just saying something like, "Hey mike gave me your number and said you might be able to help me out." How does that sound? The worst he can say is no right? Or not pick up at all. It's been over a week since I was given the number, I guess I should call right away.[/quote]

You can always say "are you good?". That's usually always understood!

11. That's because Webby and Tyga represent man

12. Why would he not want to sell to you? If your friend frequently buys from him, then that dealer will welcome your business

13. Is your friend new to him also? If so, just move on/wait on this connect. Gotta be buying for at least a little bit until your referral means anything.

What your friend probably should have done is just bring you with him once and be like this is my boy ____ can he hit you up. I do this a lot and the dealer will just take the name and number in their phone so they at least know they've met whoever is calling.

Don't take it personally that they aren't picking up. They likely won't remember you ever texted in the first place if you do ever meet them. Just go with your friend or be there next time he stops by (if he does deliveries) and have him do a proper intro.

14. That is the right thing to do.

15. just straight up say " hey man,(name) told me to call you for some bud, that straight?"

16. I don't think so, I think they might have a better understanding of local law enforcement than most outsiders. That's why it seems like they're reckless, when they really know more than they're letting on. Laws and attitudes can change drastically from location to location...

17. You just say "Hey man 'sonso' told me you could get me some green". If he ignores you tell your friend or just fuck it look elsewhere.

18. I completely feel ya, bro. I get nervous on phones all the time and I'm so conscious about shit getting awkward. I'd say text him first.

19. Ignorance truly is bliss *Thinks of my friend who missed out on schoolies because of texts connecting him to hooking people up* Dam 3 years ago that was a long time imagine the tech they got now to find your old messages

20. The whole texting is worse than calling is bullshit. The police don't randomly look at text databases to bust people. They get a tip, and usually that tip is right. So, if they look at your texts, they will be able to figure out that weed is your code term. If they see you texting about fucking board games or pizza everyday, they will know what it is.