Coke

Discussion in 'General' started by Jacobisgod, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Does any one do Cocaine?

im going to get the chance to try it

2. Absolutely no one! :rolleyes:

Yup, lots of people here do.

3. OMFG......Guys........did you read that. He made a new discovery......I guess its called Cocaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude congrats on being the first person to try Cocaine. Hey maybe after you try it u can tell us what its like, and then maybe start an appreciation thread for Cocaine. Omg how are you going to supply the whole world with this concocksion you call Cocaine.

This is absolutely insane that you found this new drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does it feel fine sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. i use to *twitch*

5. hey locnar, where are you in iowa!!!

6. A little over the top....

7. oh no, i held back alot. But thanks for the advice

8. shitty rapids

9. haha, my parents live in ames but i was born in Sioux City if you know where that is

10. i grew up outside of ames. yes i know where sioux city is. i know a couple people from there.

11. mmmmmmmmm sweet sweet white girl

12. cool cool. Yeah i go visit them sometimes, but i dont like to go since i dont know anybody there and if i dont have any bud. I dont have any connects up there but its all good.

13. yeah my connects around there have gone astray. being close to iowa city the connects around here are pretty good. just gotta dodge those cops :devious:

14. My absolutely unbiased advice for you as a friend of human existence:

DON'T DO IT. You aren't missing anything. You have the abillity within your brain to naturally produce the same effects as coke, without the HORRIBLE come down or any nasty side effects.

15. agreed. I had my fun with it for about 6 months. Makes you feel like shit, you buy it too often, its sketch as fuck to buy, idk its not worth it man.

but if you wanna try it, go right ahead. i'd say there's a 75% chance you'll get addicted. Not RIGHT away, but you'll do it, wanna do it again sometime soon, and it will slowly build up to an 8ball every 2 days or somethin

16. mmmm getting some very good fishscale very soon.:hello: