coke

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by marijuanaman123, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don\'t do coke much so I don\'t know the people to go to the ones i know do coke so its usually cut a lil but this time it was mad cut n i paid 80$ for it. I live in a small as town up north so prices are up and the shit is not so good unless you know a good connect, you get hooked up better round here the more you buy i smoke alot of pot so i get it good n cheap, never do coke.
    I used to go with buddy out of town but his G/F thinks im a completely stupid and i\'m gonna get him arrested, turn\'s out now they both have felony charges the b/f for breaking n entering(w/out me another kid he was with stole a gun and shot at some1 for no reason shootings dont happen here) and his g/f for steling over 900$ worth of baby clothes from my ex-s cousin and posting them on myspace haha....kinda got off topic but ive been poundin the vodka cuz this shit sucks.......:devious:

2. man, that sucks

3. i like coke. its always been good. the only bad part was when it was getting out of control. other than MY personal problems with the come down, it was always a fun drug.

4. Yea I hear ya with the outta control part. I\'ve always liked coke when I\'m drinking, I
    hate being sober and all speedy, drinking makes me calm,able enjoy the high and sleep.

5. yep thats when i crave it too. its like not being addicted to it...i just want a little upper after im done drinkin....

6. yup exactly you can drink more and all the good shit n then pass out when your out of(c). All u gotta do is relax n then bang your out haha.

7. Shit I got is horriblle and ima get back the easy way, spray painting all over the house and car\'s......

8. dude cocaine really is the devil might as well snort drain cleaner

9. yeah right drain cleaner wouldnt do shit, coke is fun as hell in moderation.

10. haha, this sounds like government anti-drug commercials.

11. you have way to many run on sentences... this is English class.

12. good coke can be fun, but fuck stepped on powder! pure shit gives you a cleaner high for longer and the comedown is better, from my experience.

13. I\'ve only done coke twice, and only because it was free. A friend was like \"let\'s do some lines\" and I figured it\'s free why not? It\'s enjoyable, but waaaaay too expensive, and then it\'s gone in a matter of hours. My attitude towards coke is if it\'s free, Ill do it, if not then it just ain\'t worth it.

14. that\'s the same with me. ive never paid for blow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.