coke question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skateskunked, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey blades , i have a quick ? on thursday night i did a tiny line of coke , like dis big

=======

and i got a d/t on monday , i did the line at like 12 am , i guesss it would be friday then , you think that lil bit of coke will come up posi for me? its a 5 or 4 strip drug test in the shape of a credit card , and u slide off the end and theres 4 or 5 strips , could i get away with just drinkn a small amount of fluids , to flush and it wont come up , the coke wasnt good just to add that in there. i dont know if coke will overpower the water like that. thanks blades , i trust yah opinons

pcpc

2. I would bet money that you'll be fine. Coke doesn't stay in the system more than a few days with a single use, especially with such a small amount.

3. thanks , im trying to keep this on top geta few replies

bump bump bump it up!

4. u'll be fine

any amount usually leaves your system in 2-3 days

and u did a tiny ass line

u should be fine, bro!

5. #5 endusto, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=19

It says coke can be detected by urinalysis 3-5 days after use. Monday being your fifth day after using. I would say you will very likely test clean but there IS an outside chance you will fail it. At the very minimum drink lots of fluids and get a good walk/run in tonight. If this is important to you and you don't feel like taking any risks I would recommend dropping $50 on a detox kit at your local head shop.

6. Yeah you will be ok

7. i think the detox is alil overboard , i would if i could but im also without a license , so last minute detox drinks on sunday at 4:30pm doesnt sound possible.

8. If your that worried then drink twice the amount of water you would usually.
    But if you only had one small line, you have nothing to worry about.

9. Agreed. Drink some (gallon) water and get some exercise. You'd honestly be fine (IMO) if you didn't do anything said above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.