Coke Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali_Toker, Aug 14, 2003.

1. whats the best way to measure coke, i rarely do it but awhile back i split a gram with a friend but i wasnt sure what to way it with i didnt wanna way it with my digi cause i didnt wanna spill none so we just split it up with a credit card till it looked even, but what kinda scales are used to weigh yayo ?

2. digi is the way to go man. as rough as that may sound......

3. Either by eye, or get a coke scale.

4. newer digi's are becoming more accurate and sensitive, so digi is the way to go...

5. Your are 39% Metal Head

Most other metal-heads acknowledge your presence, but they laugh at you behind your back. Maybe you need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.

hey i must have fell of in my old age (26)

6. taste it, the knumber your tounge gets the stronger the coke

...but...

only idiots and shitheads do coke so go to hell if you're into that garbage (can you tell I'm a former user?)

7. oh you meant weight, use a 0.01 or 0.001 decimal scale because we all know half an 8ball is 1.75g not 1.7g, in coke terms that is a HUGE difference

8. send it to me. Ill measure it out.

9. oooooooh so youre in on it too eh? aaaallright..
    one for you, one for me. one for you, two for me. one for you three for me...

10. blllllllllahhhh scale the shit.......

eye out what looks to be half to you......... and pour it in a dollar bill.....dollars being not absorbant to the coke....it all comes right off...... plus if you have no bag, you can hold it in that anyway.....like a jem pac......but anyway...... all dollars weight exactly 1.0 unless its all mangled or fake.....

so there ya go pour you schnyde on the dollar weight that shit out....fold it up an your all good to go man....