coke or pepsi?

Discussion in 'General' started by ox38776, May 9, 2004.

?

coke or pepsi

1. coke

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. pepsi

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. dont drink soda

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Coke is the way to go. Besides being the great tasting (especially when its freezing cold mmmmmm) stuff it is, it also doesnt need advertising its been around so long that Coke where I live has become synonymous with soda.

2. DIET COKE! it's all i drink

3. Pepsi's much cooler...

Proof:
    Coke sponsors American Idol...

4. I love pepsi but am forced to drink coke most the time cuz my school got rid of the pepsi machines and had coke machines put up plus coke is so damn addictive but i like the taste of pepsi better also about dr. pepper first of all i think its nasty yuck i dont see why people like it but secondly it is technically a pepsi product or its at least bottled by pepsi

5. lol, and my vote (pepsi) takes it up to

coke: 17
    pepsi: 17

tense...

6. i saw some thing on Myth Busters where they tried using cola to do that ...dont remmebr the results or what soda they used ...so this is kind of a usless post lo.... later

if you dont watch Myth Busters its a good show

7. Pepsi is the better of the two.

8. Pepsi from the fountain.

9. Coke is the shit. I really don't know why I prefer coke over pepsi, but pepsi does have a little too much sugar. I also think the red and white colors mix better together :D

10. i don't drink pop [or soda as you guys call it]
    but when i did, i enjoyed coke - especially cherry coke

11. given just coke or pepsi to choose from i must say pepsi... but i would pick vanilla coke over pepsi anyday... i LOVE vanilla coke!

12. Its illegal to drink Pepsi here i think. Coke Headquarters is not too far down the road in downtown ATL.

13. I prefer Pepsi, it has more carbonation, but it's not as sweet as coke is...

14. doesn't matter to me as long as its cold and carbonated..... I usually don't drink soda though.... More of an Iced tea and water kinda guy...

• Like Like x 1
  15. i like any SODA!! tha last in my list tho are dr.PEP and root beer. to me coke is really good but pepsie yum yum to but i voted fo' coke KEEP IT REAL OLD SCHOOL:D and besides both to me are tha same i keep sayin' this>>

it's like BUD LIGHT(pepsi) and BUDWISER(Coke) see and how funny about tha colors to??,lol

16. Pepsi Max

17. pepsi wins with the moral superiority and the better taste, coke are eeeeeeeeeeeevil with a capital eeeeeeeeee

18. Dr. Pepper is it's own company but it's distributed by coke and pepsi, in some districts it's distributed by coke, in some, pepsi, in others the 7 up dude brings them...forgot the name of the 7 up company though....I'm full of meaningless information...and now you are too :D

COKE!! I would love to try the original coke...that actually had COKE in it.

19. ^^^^QUTE:COKE!! I would love to try the original coke...that actually had COKE in it.

don't we ALL:rolleyes: :cool:

20. aaaaaaargh coke in the lead... bump hoping that pepsi lovers are on at the moment