Coke (not the soda), Anyone have any experience?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dirt King, May 25, 2004.

1. "Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James (Chappelle Show) had to say it :)

2. I've done enough coke to know I like it, but IMO there's way better stuff out there. It's definately an acquired taste, I remember the first time I did it I hated the taste. The worst part for me is clearing your nasal passage and getting a huge taste, especially while you're driving. Sometimes it makes me almost wretch :p

Coke is a drug I do when I can't get any weed, and that's the way I'd like to keep it. My friend and I have decided to keep ourselves to one gram a week max. Any more than that and I'd be afraid of addiction.

3. ive been trying to get some for quite some time, probable a month or two... aa friend of mine has moved up to michigan from texas a while ago and hes been telling me a lot of good things bout coke.. but he also said he was addicted for a little over 3 months doing coke all day every day.. i just dont want to be like that but i still wanna try it! actually i might get some today... but i doubt the kid will come through..

4. Just a bit of an update... I haven't done it since I first tried it.
    Toker4life420, weed's not really a gateway drug... If you look at real unmodified statistics (or your own towns' kids), you'd see that kids start out with something like cough syrup, then cigarettes, then move up to alcohol, and then weed, then whatever harder drug is more available to them. Now they're trying to really discourage kids from smoking, about just as much if not more than they're trying to keep them from weed. Alcohol on the other hand is barely even (if at all) disadvertised to kids (those who are underage).
    It's got to do with public acceptibility, MONEY, etc., etc., that's why our gov has it's own drugs... I don't drink anymore - not since march of this year. I haven't done shrooms in quite some time (cant even remember the last time). I still smoke cigs, one every day to every other day, I am trying to quit and I know it's only a matter of mind over matter which I'm great at... but anyone who's ever been addicted to cigs knows it isn't easy.... When I start running again it will make it that much easier because of the stress on my lungs, I'll quit for sure, and for good. I quit smoking weed about a week ago, and I have no intentions to start again.....- It's just been costing me so much to keep my habit, and nothing was getting done, I was spending ALL my money on weed, I was in a depressive state (due to my surroundings, plus weed being a bit of a depressive, though I felt better when I had it, sort of), and I need to get my life in order and get a good job, and secure my life the way I WANT it to be, not the way the 'high me' wants it to be. I've noticed so many things since I quit, and I've felt better, smarter, I talk more direct and straight forward, am more "aggressive" at getting the things I want in life, I have my old self esteem back :D and I just fel great! I love weed and will always support it and my right to have it (even if I don't smoke, or even want it - just because it's the right thing to do, and I know that from having used it, personal experience with it).
    The day I quit, on that morning I knew something was going to change in my life but didn't know what until it just came in my head "I quit, I am throwing my life down the drain because I'm abusing weed".... So I got my old self back, the one the Mil brought out in me - High confidence, physicly fit, overloaded self esteem, happiness, the urge to do something constructive, etc. That morning right after I had that "quit" thought I went straight into the bathroom and shaved my head like it once was, took a shower, ate breakfast and began a new day the right way with a new me. I had long hair, so going straight to shaved is a "shock", and just the shock I needed to realise I'm doing something about my problem and that I'm serious about it too.... Just as I was last time I shaved my head, I had my head shaved for 2 1/2 years as I was waiting to turn 17 to join up, then 2 more years the head stayed shaved, olny I wasn't the one doing it. So in a sense my shaving my head is refreshing the old me and making the point that "I QUIT".... I guess that's what serious addicts do in some quitting programs, just to start over new and feel that way too.... "A change, will do you good", remember that song? I am so glad I quit, and I wish you all joy in any choices you's make!
    On a sidenote, it's a good thing I quit because my sister is going through a custody battle with her ex bf over their son. His dad's a major alcoholic, racist, no good, etc, and he already gave my sister and his's kid (2 year old) alcohol a mouthfull of it, just as he did with his other kid who is in the custody of his other ex gf... anyways me not doing any drugs or whatnot anymore is in better interest of the little guy, and will help my sister in court I'm sure.

Sorry for this all being long and bunched together and a little unorganized ;) but I'm tired and gotta get going, so maybe I'll stop in later and say my goodbyes (for now anyways).... Well wishes to you all!

5. Never ever take coke. I've done a lot of different drugs in my time but nothing has ever been as scary as coke. It starts off fine but before you know it you're hooked, even if you have a strong will. I never could have imagined a substance being so addictive but coke creeps up on you....at first there is no addiction at all then before you know it the drug runs your life. I've been to rehab once in my life and it was because of coke. I ended up sitting in the corner rocking back and forth talking to myself for the first two weeks of rehab, it was a terrible experience that nobody deserves to go through. You don't have to listen to me but my advice is stay far away from it. Besides, weed has much better effects and isn't addictive, so you might as well stick to that. Stay away from all powders, they lead nowhere except downhill.

That's not to say some people can't handle them because some really can use it recreationally. But no matter how much willpower you have you'll never if you can't handle it until it's too late. I've seen too many lives ruined by the white devil(mine included) and I swear to you it's not worth it, especially when there are better and cheaper drugs out there.

6. I dont like it dude. I've done it about ten times, and this last time from my experience I will never do it again. Not because of my personal thing, I was cool on it, know how to handle myself. But I saw my best friend just craving it, like fucking straight crackhead style dude, it was scary, and I didnt like that idea at all. And this was like 4 in the morn, he did lines and was like "dude, this shits so good, oh my god, blah blah blah" when me and all of my other friends were just smoking coming down. I had to put him in serious check, luckily he's level headed and understood what I was trying to tell him. Fuck that shit dude, I can see how it potentially can ruin people, dont get mixed up with it.