coke laced blunt

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by John92, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Well I was wanting to smoke a blunt with coke in it but i heard that if you just smoke the coke in the blunt how it is it will be wasting coke... anyone know if this is true

2. i think youre supposed to snort coke, and smoke crack.. not smoke coke.. lol

3. just try a light springkling in there. i like .2ish in the bleezie

4. Yes, you can. Just try to put most of it in the lit end half to give good filtration.

Coke is active while smoking. Crack is for smoking, while cocaine is usually for snorting, but either way, coke is active by smoking. Crack just makes smoking coke easier because it is a rock, rather than a powder. Think of it as kief. When it is pressed, it is easier to smoke, but when it is just kief in a bowl, some might fall through the screen, and since coke is finer than kief, it would be harder to smoke. So, as long as you keep it well mixed with the weed in the end you won't be putting your mouth on, it should work fine.

5. ^ You are so wrong.

this isnt simply the difference between crushing powder together to make rocks..

well first of all, NO, you cant smoke coke, dont even waste your coke by trying to smoke it

second, cocaine hcl is water soluble allowing it to be snorted easily and get you high that way... it cannot be smoked. you convert it to crack by freebasing it and this makes it a smokeable form.

you might as well put crack in your blunt

6. Where's Dramacyde when you need 'em?

That ***** will totally inform you on how to "smoke" coke.

It's possible, just not like how you think it's done.

7. thats what i figured im not tryin to smoke no crack though...guess ill keep snortin it :D

8. maybe the person is trying to "vaporize it".. like put it in one of those meth pipes and heat it gently.... too much heat/flame to coke kills it so yeah..

9. #9 Crucifier, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009

Actually, you are wrong.

The question was can you lace a blunt with coke to get effects. Which you can. While freebasing the cocaine makes it more efficient to smoke, you can still get some effects from smoking powder cocaine (Keyword, "some"). A small amount of the coke get's into your lungs while smoking, which then enters the blood stream. While freebased crack gets a higher amount of coke into the bloodstream.

10. Naaaw, naaaw.

He's got a neat little trick with involving glass cigarette filters or some shit, can't recall.

I'll definitely have to steer him this way once I see him and have him explain. lol

11. I believe the melting point is supposed to be 197 F for coke.

12. All smoking a 'priemo' does is make your lips n throat numb and it gives your blunt a different taste n smell. As for speeding and feeling good...it's minimal. I used to smoke these things all the time and I luv'd it....but notice 'luv'd' is past tense. LOL Good luck in your smoking adventures!

13. You wont get much effect at all so you will be wasting a lot of money.

14. not even worth putting it in there.. do a bump instead. Crack works well because of the cooking process with the base. Powdered cocaine is almost all wasted smoking

15. Coke in a blunt is incredibly wasteful and will not give you a buzz. If I had to guess, I've done at least 2 keys worth of coke every which way (shoot, snort, smoke, IM, SC, mixed in shots, etc.) and smoking the HCl form (powder) is a huge waste since the cocaine's vaporizing point (good) is too close to its burning point (bad), which causes the coke to burn and get destroyed.

The whole reason they make freebase and crack is that the BP is higher than the VP, thus allowing you to vaporize (i.e. smoke it) the coke with a light flame or steady heat.

16. i tried it once, its a waste of coke

17. i get the chewin every goddamn day, chewin=cokelacedblunts:smoking:

18. Ya...it's called chewie. All the people here that are sayin' it doesn't work don't know what they're talking about...it doesn't work very well, but you'll be higher then if you smoked a blunt without coke...

19. You can put it in a bowl too, that always works for me. put a lil bud in a pipe, then a layer of yay, then sum bud ontop of it, then sumore yay. if u got good shit and enough it works great. different high then snorting the shit. Although, i get high off coke a lot longer then most people , so it might just be me. Everyone i ever talked to about it said u gotta have bomb yay tho, otherwise it all gets destroyed in the flame.

20. can you vaporize coke?