coke cut with lithium?

Discussion in 'General' started by liquidchill, Feb 7, 2006.

1. I found out today that my coke dealer cuts his blow with lithium, is lithium harmful to you?

I just picked up a gram off him, I can tell it's cut with it because it's flakey as hell when I bust it up, and I know the last time I had coke cut with lithium it was exactly the same.

I'm gonna hold back doing any lines until I get some answers..

2. im interested in knowing what lithium is.

3. I'd like to know myself.. is there only one kind of lithium, the metallic element one?

4. If I'm not mistaken it's a fairly powerful anti-psychotic. I'm not really sure what its effects would be taken occasionally, if it has any.

5. Lithium is used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar... it is VERY potent, and has been sold on the black market for a long time... it might make the coke hurt going up if you snort and give you a pretty nasty drip, but it wont kill you if that's what you mean, honestly I don't do blow, so I couldn't really tell you anything more..

~ Terpsichore

6. sounds like xanax almost?

7. xanax is more for anxiety, I believe, but litium is much stronger.. it wouldn't surprise me if he adds it to intensify the effects so he can cut less blow, and still have "good shit" therefore making a bigger profit for himself... not that that's uber bad, cause you'll still have a good time, but that would be my theory.

~ Terpsichore

8. As long as it's not life threatening or not worse for my body than coke itself, then I don't really mind. I'd rather it be cut with that rather than meth or rat poison or some other shit.

Would coco puffs be a bad idea? I guess if lithium is burnt and inhaled it might be a different story.

9. im pretty sure xanax is for bipolar, or least one guy i new who was bipolar took xanx.

10. That's a handy piece of information to have cornflake, thanks for taking the time to look it up...

~ Terpsichore

11. had the original poster been a Nirvana fan they'd have known straight away...

It's extremely unpleasant at certain doses... pretty nasty stuff all around as the song of the same name suggests :D

12. I have not read any post but yours but... Lithium is a drug used primarily in the treatment of bipolar disorder as mood stabilizing drugs. Sometimes also used to treat depression and manic-depression. So uh... There is some info on Lithium.

13. ISnt lithium in rechargable batteries?

14. If you go to the emergency room (or hospital) because you're suicidal and they think you're still going to try to kill yourself at the hospital, they pump you full or a lot of lithium and it just kinda puts you out.

I was once put up lithium pills, 300mg I believe. But since it was a small amount it didn't put me out or anything, it was just supposed to stabalize my mood (it didn't do anything). So since that dosage was about half the amount needed for lithium to work in a short amount of time, I'm guessing the lithium in the blow is just for weight, but I dunno since it's through the nose and not a pill.

15. Lithium ION... I'm not sure but I think it's different...LoL...

~ Terpsichore

16. Thinking back to chemistry....

I think the Ion part just means it has a free electron space or something like that... so that it can hold a charge. It's still lithium though.

17. I never took chemistry, so thanks for the heads up... if that's the case, I wouldn't want to do it, but that's just cause I'm a bit paranoid about what I put into my body.. for the most part..

~ Terpsichore

18. http://www.mentalhealth.com/drug/p30-l02.html
    http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Li/key.html

Lithium in a variety of salt forms is what they use on bi-polars

the net reaction or the soft metal itself is what's used in the production of batteries

It has certain properties which allow it to enhance drugs that fuck with the CNS...

I wouldn't be shocked if your shady piece of shit dealer isn't draining batteries of lithium then forcing reaction by pushing co2 into some sort of container to bond the two creating a impure form of lithium carbonate

IE find a new dealer tell that cocksucker to stop cutting shit you buy (assuming you're paying going rate for pure or fairly pure stuff) or stop using the nose candy

I'd go with the last option.. MDMA is much more fun and the shitty burn you get railing it actually nets some damn good results