COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I understand but most of the threads on the first page of the politics section seem like pretty regular threads...

2. some are outright 'off topic' as most threads go here, but the majority border on being just 'fluff' used to scroll the threads down.

Its details, little nuances...being an 'ex' programmer, I am very detailed in observations...I can fill up 30 laser printed pages on 'how to tie one shoe' or 'make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich' (single spaced, 10 point Arial font).. (not kidding, ....any real code monkey can relate...)

Look at the major news networks...FOX as a prime example...slowly but surely they went from reporting real news, things of real importance...to spreading lies, propaganda, being biased as hell....and millions just kept on watching/listening to them, the majoriy of which still think it is a real news network...

slow and steady when 'pushing the envelope' on dilution of important issues, always gauging how far they can go before people speak up and point out the bullshit...that's how it's done...:cool:

3. do you think it will be effective if they are really attacking this board? I mean if they have patience and manhours they can do quite a lot of damage.

4. 'attack' is about what it is.
    Not on the boards, but on the ability for people to focus on the important issues.
    It's very effective. With the advent of the internet, instant info anywhere at any time, one would think people would be informed...not ignorant, believing pure outrageous bullshit we here on GC discuss daily...yet it is what one finds with the majority of the citizens.

All due to a history of distraction, constant bombardment with worthless subjects and topics in the 'main steam news', and now the internet itself is being used/exploited/weaponized in the same way....to keep the real important issues buried, out of the main focus, off the front page.:cool:

These are time honored tools of politicians, distractions, lies and cover-ups....with these three things, they have destroyed a once great and honorable nation...while screwing up the world as well.:mad:

5. #126 cball, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    Taylor & Francis Online :: The electronic face of government in the internet age: borrowing from Murray Edelman - Information, Communication & Society - Volume 4, Issue 3

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

...full blown operations to spread propaganda, lies, misinformation...and that's not even tinfoil hat shit, it's reality!

6. Implying people and countries that don't like America do the same, but with more people since they might not have the tech for it...

7. I agree.
    It isn't as if 'smear campaigns' are exclusive to the USA...if people were just informed enough to know how to tell when such underhanded tactics are being used, the person could be 'removed' and the 'mis-information' deleted/or just given a strike through line (a font attribute this forum could use IMHO) with a full explanation following.

8. I'd liek to add another sign of internet redirection tactics...methods to dilute and obscure issues and truths being exposed/discussed...

reviving old dead threads on obscure topics not of any importance nor inline with the current discussions taking place....i.e..creating 'zombie threads' to assist in the other tactic of causing forum scrolling to bury important/heated/anti-establishment discussions.:mad:

Watch out for such things people...it's real, not tinfoil hat shit.:wave:

9. That's why you subscribe to a thread.

10. nope, not subscribed, any admin/mod can verify that...you really need to try another trolling theme;)

11. What? That doesn't make any sense.

12. #134 Hank Scorpio, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
    Why can't pro-cannabis people support each others efforts instead of using divide and conquer strategies? Look at the idiots posting in this topic, if they are trolling out of ignorance or paycheck I do not know. COINTELPRO techniques always visible here unless you are blind.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/905592-antimatter-documentary-censored-youtube.html

I presented the evidence right from the Start! Read everything.

13. >people disagree with message, have two (three) options
    >degrade them and call them sheep
    >Call them dis-info agents

>or combination of above.

14. #136 Hank Scorpio, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    http://forum.grasscity.com/politics...site-could-dividing-cannabis-movement-up.html

My political topic about cannabis, THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM using anti-matter (toxic) to cure cancer and look for cancers in PET scans, the fact cannabis is illegal, my documentary contains antimatter, cannabis, my topic gets locked and more divide and conquer strategies observable! HOW IS THIS NOT POLITICS.

Some pro-cannabis website working together towards legalization! NOT really when people try they are ridiculed and attacked people TWISTING words around to make it appear as if I said something I did not!

15. #137 Madmike420, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    Wait what? Where not supposed to abuse are power? I kid I kid....or do I....

16. #138 Hank Scorpio, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    5 Near Earth Asteroids=100 Trillion $ (USD) - Grasscity.com Forums

new troll

Do I have to say more? This is a pro-cannabis website or am I mistaken is this is anti-cannabis website that does not support legalization?

People who watch my videos wake up who hated cannabis. and yet people attack my efforts on this site. This site is full of disinfo agents who attack science and reason. Evidence is crystal clear.

17. #139 cball, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    *click* off to the banished lands you go....

alienating other pro-cannabis people and the mods is not how real activism works...

use the proper sections of the forums, follow the simple rules, and don't troll the mods/blades...and you will make a good impression and garner support for your activist rantings and opinions.

..just a thought...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.