COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://forum.grasscity.com/science-nature/839723-taking-pro-weed-too-far.html

Could people REALLY be this STUPID? Absurd stupity I question as trolls, then these idiots keep posting garbage.

I mean ANYONE in the cannabis movement who is not aware of Jack Herer is blind fool.

This website is swarming with trolls all the time what is the point in posting here? Here up is down, 2+2=5, war is peace, ignorance is strength to many who post here.

The real joke is on the ones who suppress my topics.

2. Yo, you really need to tone it down man. You can't be calling people who disagree with you trolls. Your flaming is getting out of control

3. #84 Felt, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    responding to that article,

How is the U.S not a police state?

Sounds like all American citizens are potential threats against the government.

I get irritated when people come off as apologetic for the gov't. Imo, those are the worst.

4. Look out for the ones who arent like us

5. uhh... i'm not like you....and i was watching out for.....you....:D

6. [​IMG]

I was already watching you WW, and you just get more suspicious everyday.

7. Eh I think Will is OK but is just not informed enough on this topic.. he is from CO and is a med carder so that's not that sketchy.. but yea there are plenty of people I'd give a list but it's probably not worth it.. just question everything nothing is what is seems anymore. Stuff is out of control who knows what is really going on or what it will really take to stop this shit.

8. ^^ odd... I was going to edit that because I wrote the wrong shit.. I was thinking of another blade when I said all that lol, but still... it won't let me edit it! Do they expire after a while, so you can't edit a post after 24 hours or something? Just never noticed that before

I was going to bump this.. and say it seems to be in full force right the fuck now

9. yeah i can't tell if i'm just being paranoid and people are really just stupid, or if there's some hardcore trollin goin on :/

i've just been lurking :bongin:

10. Libertarians here take themselves super cerial. So they get hellamad whenever I post.

11. #92 ismokecannabis, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    Hahaha ha um yea figured it out :)'

/nvm

12. whats wrong with librarians...:confused_2::ey:
    [​IMG] oh wait...

you meant these...
    [​IMG]:cool:

but this seems ok with me;
    [​IMG]

we can get rid of the jackass's soon after....:D
    [​IMG]

and get back to these;
    [​IMG] :ey: :ey:

13. ^^ i think my.....literacy....is rising

14. Bumping Reality

We seeee you ya godamned shills and shorters

15. Browsing the first few pages in politics...can you spot something that looks odd?

16. Yeah, that one new poster keep spamming by creating more threads.

17. People on this forum here recognize the new poster as a spammer, yet his posts are still up. Same goes with the 'everyone hates whitey' thread...

Either ignore the threads, and or report it to the mods.

18. The battle has been won!

19. US - 1
    lame spammers - 0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.