COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if babalooey isn't a bot he sure thinks, writes, acts like one.

c'mon guys give him the benefit of the doubt. he's prolly just a statist sheep at worst. :D

2. They are popping up everywhere...maybe.

3. The only reason we have moderators is because of the rules that was set in place from the gov. If you do not comply with the laws, we by the law will take you down. :rolleyes:

Ever heard of reddit? There isn't that many mods but they are there just to comply by reddit rules. Everybody upvotes other posters and it has no censorship. You can also down vote if you don't like it. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

4. Was that list of techniques supposed to be an official document leaked from the FBI or something?

The typos...

5. Bump and subb'd!

Will be looking for this more often...that catch with babalooey was phenomenal. I'll remember to copy-paste check from now on.

Shit's crazy! :eek:

6. You're dynomite

7. this one is for you Jesse Lee: Obama is a child molesting, baby eating, crack smoking, hooker punching, hotel maid raping, neo-con......

of course the only thing that i can verify is the last

8. Very interesting subject, OP.

By the way, I'm secretly trying to be a moderator so I can control all of you to do my bidding :)

...wait. shit.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HrKvWhY5o&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Alan Watt: Shock And Awe - The Manipulation Of The Human Psyche 4/4‬‏[/ame]

10. Yeah there are so many gov trolls on here now, at least 10 or so, maybe 15 20 or more different accounts.. they're pretty fucking obvious

Hm but when you got gov haters you really must be doin somethin right lol

really I don't know what to do at this point then sit back and watch, our gov is so fucked, and at this point, it might be too late. I keep trying to get the word out and it's actually working but it might be too little too late.. and they really have been tryin to get me to shut up too, like me as an individual is being targeted which i find ridiculous but I guess there are more of them then us? A shame.

I wish we could all work together and just have an awesome rockin 3 month party and then all die. I know this all has to lead up to a massive drop in population, they've been building big underground military bases for a reason, they know something or gonna do something, and there's not shit we can do about it I don't think.. just let us have a fun end of the world that's all I'm sayin

11. lol GC needs to organize a "We're Completely Screwed so Toke the Fuck Up" party :bongin:

12. Hmmmmm....that's a good idea! :smoke:

13. lets all just do whaveter the fuck we want this is the perfect time for anarchy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.