Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coin Coverage?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I recently read that you should use a coin to cover your cherry when you're not hitting it, to conserve the bud. Has anyone else ever done this? Seems kind of unsanitary.

2. I just cover the bowl with my lighter for a few seconds to put it out if I'm not gonna keep hitting it or passing it.

3. #3 Cobra Commander, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    It's preference, I just use my hand to cover it while I pull it and clear. It's hot, but not hand burning hot.

4. I usually light it and clear in such a manner that no smoke escapes anyway. I do notice that i get a good deal more hits when i smoke alone.