Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coil Condenser

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MKheadband, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I am thinking about getting the illadelph with the Coil Condenser(CC) and i was wondering a few things.
    What the advantage compared to using ice?
    In a video at the illadelph store a employee says that it is the only way to inhale smoke without adding the risk of adding frost to the smoke.
    Is that even a risk?
    Can Ice filtration add frost to the smoke?
    Is the smoke even cold enough when it enters your mouth to contain frost?
    If the CC is below 32 degrees, and you are in normal conditions, wont moisture from the air condense into frost anyway? I have seen videos of people hitting them and alot of frost forms on the outside of the CC and whos to say it doesnt form on the inside?

I am just naturally a skeptic and i can see a company like illadelph putting the fear into customers so they will buy the product. Alot like the claim that you inhale glass dust from glass on glass slides which was proposed by a glass manufacturer that did not produce glass on glass slides.

Any information would be much appreciated.

2. Sorry I can't help you with the CC, as I've never used one, but inhaling 'frsot' is a myth. If that was the case, you would never be able to go outside when the temperature goes below freezing.

3. naw man i wouldnt spend the cash on a CC. Buy a TORO instead.

The frost thing is complete bullshit too, IMHO haha.

4. I think you're misunderstanding what the guy in the video is saying. He says that it is the coldest possible temperature without adding frost to the smoke. Ice would chill the smoke to a temperature above what the coil condensor does, so in effect it is colder.