Coheed and Cambria

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ThePriseFighter, May 1, 2011.

1. Anyone out there a fan? I notice most of the pages in the music forum are rap rap rap, dubstep dubstep dubstep.
    Not that there's anything wrong with either of those. I personally love me some dirty dirty dub while I'm smokin'.
    But there's lotsa music out there. Who else likes Coheed? Really wish I was going to their SSTB tour this year :(

2. I'm a huge fan of Coheed! I actually went to the second stage show in atlanta and it was amazing. I also have the keywork tattooed on my arm so I can't really deny it. Plus in my opinion Coheed is great music to blaze too.

3. Never got into Coheed that much...although if im not mistaken, one of the Coheed members (or former, im not sure haha) has a brother in an awesome unknown Progressive Rock band called "Three"

Check him out if youve never heard:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlUZFfWebo0]YouTube - Three - Joey Eppard - Bramfatura[/ame]

4. I've got backstage to there show before there pretty tight.

5. Haha, that's funny cause I have a couple friends who have the keywork tattood on them as well, and I plan on getting it this summer (once I'm out of college).

And yes, Coheed is AWESOME blazing music. :) For some odd reason, I love smoking to the Velorium (sp?) Camper trilogy of songs.