Coheed and Cambria

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Namynam, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Ever hear of em? I like them. Their singer has a high voice and its wierd to watch him sing. Anyone else hear listen to them/hear them? They have a video on MTV now which is unfortunate, because MTV breeds terrible music, but atleast more people will get to hear them

2. They are gonna be playing at reading in august, i havent heard them but i might venture down the the concrete jungle stage and see them, thats where i'll be most of the time anyways,

3. They are emo trash.

4. Why do you say that...

5. they are really awesome. a favore house atlantic. i wrote them off as emo trash at first ... but they kick ass

6. people make fun of emo kuz theyd rather listen to slipknot or somethin ... personaly i hate most things other than emo emo core hardcore and screamo but all u people who make fun of emo know even thahough u make fun of it theres no denying its good.. to play emo u need allot of talent.. idc if u make fun of it kuz i know it frikin rocks and deep down u know it does to

and yea coheed and cambria fuckin rocks

7. just saw those guys in concert, went to three in the last week, dont remember if they were on the warped tour. flogging molly was there

8. haha everyones at the warped