Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffeeshop prices Amsterdam *menu*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ProfessorX, Mar 1, 2009.

1. That list is outdated, some strains are gone and they added some new ones.

2. #82 cuddercudi, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    if im lucky, i'll be goin to studying for a semester or 2 @hogeschool van amsterdam. it's a student exchange prog. is it okay for int'l students to purchase mj? thnks

3. You just need to show them an ID which states your 18+
    Doesn't matter if you're from the netherlands, china, saudi-arabia, united states, .. as long as you are 18+

ps; dont fuck ur college up by studying in the coffeeshop :p

4. the Dampkring is great it.
    Is it me or are most of the people who buy there locals or friends of locals haven't see alot of tourists there yet.

5. Dampkring is good but I thought it had a bit of a cold feel to it. liked the greenhouse better:)

and they won't have all those strains in at once, when I was there they had like 10 strains of bud per shop then of course your hashes and shit.

6. when I was there there were around ten people in one of which was a local

7. It's my favorite coffeeshop, and there's always a mix between locals and tourists inside.
    They got some kick ass orange juice by the way.

8. Subbed to this thread

Me and my stoner buds are going to A'dam in January (it'll be my 4th time there, first time as a stoner tho). Love that city, great vibes

I hear foreigners are shit outta luck come 2013 with buying weed there tho... I also hear they aren't, the message is pretty confusing lol

9. You can still buy weed in 2013, there are some new updates since a week on that topic.

10. That's good to hear, man - do you have any links to that? Dutch newspaper article, whatever?

11. check this link http://forum.grasscity.com/international-marijuana-news/1025738-no-foreigners-dutch-coffeeshops.html

I think I dropped a link there. The new rules are that only dutch people can buy, and they need to show their ID to proof they are dutch. I already tested this at area's where the weedcard was already active, and you can enter as a foreigner. And if I'm not mistaken amsterdam is the only city where tourists are legally allowed. Anyhow, if its 100% legal or not, you will be able to enter the coffeeshops in the future.

12. No tourists are allowed in Den Haag and Rotterdam too, and I think everywhere else except for some Southern border towns.

edit: oh you were talking about the new plans. they say they are going to allow "tailor-made" policies to suit each city. I see no reason why they would ban tourists in any of the larger cities.

13. Argh, there's 250 posts in that thread, too much digging to find the specific links. >_<

If tourists are still allowed in A'dam then we're good, I certainly hope that's the case

You wouldn't happen to have any links handy to back this up? Doesn't matter if they are in Dutch

14. Yeah sure.

'Maatwerk voor coffeeshops' - NOS Nieuws

Burgemeester Van der Laan van Amsterdam heeft geen toestemming van minister Opstelten om toeristen toe te laten in coffeeshops.

The mayor of Amsterdam said tourists will be allowed into coffeeshops, but the secretary of safety and justice said he does not yet have permission to do so.

Volgens de woordvoerder zal maatwerk worden toegepast, maar moet nog worden uitgewerkt hoe dat uitpakt. Het ministerie zal overleggen met gemeenten die behoefte hebben aan maatwerk.

Tailor-made policies will be used but they still have decide how that would play out and they need to discuss with the cities that would want such tailor-made policies.

15. all I ate was burger chips and mayo and every time it was awesome

16. WTF?! Jack herer 7 euros? You are so lucky to live there GOD!

17. This list is outdated, but you can still get jack at that price. Most coffeeshops offer a pay 4, get 5gram deal for locals.

But I mainly smoke on my homegrown weed, amnesia haze! :smoking:

18. Nice!