Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffeeshop prices Amsterdam *menu*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ProfessorX, Mar 1, 2009.

1. pretty damn amazing prices. I've known for awhile that a price per gram of bud isnt bad in amsterdam. it really does keep thing real...you can tell theyre not trying to milk tourists and shit..

+rep for amsterdam for keeping it real. lol

what about some hash? and what is the atmosphere like in a coffee shop?

2. Cant wait only 8 days way!

3. I don't smoke hash, only once in a year or so.
    Those prices variate from 3-14 euro's.

There are also isolaters which are sold for 25 or 30 euro's a gram.
    There's also a 65euro/gram hash in the greenhouse if I'm not mistaking, never tried it though.

It's cool too just sit, relax, and watch tv in a coffeeshop or just talk to other people, everyone is very friendly, if you need a cig or a lighter or whatever everyone's willing to help you.. every coffeeshop is a tiny little place filled with happyness, should be like this worldwide!

Keep on tokin'!:smoking:

4. #44 Blyts, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009

Döner kebab

Omg. By far a food of the gods. My friend and I went there 2 summers ago and holy shit. We probably ate 20 of these things in 5 days. We also spend 500-600 dollars on weed in that same time frame...so make sure you have enough money for everything lol.

And if you want to save money eat only those and....bread and water from the local grocery...if boomers were still legal I would def tell you to put them on the Kebab as it was actually the best day of my life. Hawaiian FTW.

5. i cant wait to go next month! im definatly going to check out de dampkring! i hope to see you there professorX

6. I'm there a few hours each day.
    The best spot in that coffeeshop is if you walk up the stairs!
    The second floor is full with flatscreen TV's showing funny stoned things :D

Enjoy!

7. I unfortunately only got to spend 24 hours in Amsterdam once last winter... I managed to hit about 7 coffeeshops though :D, unfortunately not the Dampkring... Also, I missed out on the Katsu, I heard there's some legendary status style herb to be had there.... BUT, I did manage to hit Barney's Breakfast bar and got G-13 haze for 12,50 I believe... :D

8. Amsterdam is awesome.
    I love the way the city is built, its reminiscing of Venice and Hamburg. I love cities that are full of canals, so you can just smoke, grab a Doner Kebab with fries, and ride around the city looking at their funny tilted architecture.. Check out good arts, you have to remember Van Gogh. There's a lot more than smoking that can be done. I say, like always, smoke, then do something fun. Amsterdam's a city that gives you lots of options.

9. I know someone who works with a flight company who gets me cheap tickets and last year I had four weeks of work when I broke my leg. I decided to not be negative and go to two places I allways wanted to, California and Amsterdam.

I know a medical patinet who lives right outside L.A. I had the plesure of smokeing probally around a Q.P of medical Cali weed while I was there, I also had the same plesure in Amsterdam allthough I think I smoked a bit less because I was buying.

I have to say I liked the California bud better but the experiance in Amsterdam was incrediable and the weed was just a shy bit behind Cali medical bud on the scales. Thats my opinion.

10. Even going to the supermarket is fun in Amsterdam! :smoking:
    I always ''do a shop'' if I go the the supermarket or to somewhere else, I simply can't leave the house without saying hello in the coffeeshop and toke one up there :D

11. im glad to see this thread! ill be in switzerland this summer. and (from what i know) its about an hour train ride to amsterdam. so ive heard that dampkring and one other are the only legit ones, and the rest are tourist traps with weed that they just slap names on. this true?

12. Making plans to go to Amsterdam with friends this year as long as we can scrape enough money together :D

I'm glad Cheese is on the menu haha, I get it quite regularly round here at the moment, beautiful shit. Actually cheaper here for me though at £20 an eighth

13. Every coffeeshop is legit and won't rip you off.
    But in de Dampkring, Greenhouse, and Barney's I have the best experiences, and I live here.

I don't know whassup with the train to switzerland.. From amsterdam central there's a train to Antwerp & Paris, and somewhere in Germany.. And ofc trains to other cities in Holland.

As long as you don't buy your weed from a guy on the streets you should be fine!

14. That's only the list from 1 coffeeshop!
    There are a few hundred coffeeshops in total!
    They don't have thesame menulist, so don't spend all your money in the first coffeeshop you walk into! Get a gram here, a gram there.. ya know :D

15. Amsterdam in 2 weeks, I can't wait :D

That's why I love living in Europe and having Ryanair, because my flights only cost 22.00 return.

16. oh my god i NEED to go to Amsterdam.

17. Yes you do! :p

18. ive never been able to finish a gram of HAZE NORTHERN LITES #5 without passing out first :eek:

19. You bumped a 2 year old thread good job buddy

20. haha with his first post!!! im impressed.