Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffeeshop prices Amsterdam *menu*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ProfessorX, Mar 1, 2009.

1. If there's any truth to that, it's fucking bullshit. I guarantee it's America's doing and not the Dutch. They're not that fucking stupid.

2. It's to stop the ''drug'' tourism.
    I think it's bullshit too, half this country is build on marijuana money.

3. Its great to see this thread. I booked a last minute 7 night long vacation there and I leave this upcoming saturday. I can not wait! So besides coffee shops, what else is a "must see" while there? I already plan on seeing a bunch of museusms and stuff like that around amsterdam but what is worth taking a trip out of amsterdam to see? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

4. You could go see Madame Tussoud. It's a museum about movies and so!
    And you could also just walk around amsterdam with a nice joint in your hand, somany nice views!

5. They are already at it. They are closing down shops everywhere, especially in areas around the border. Like in Terneuzen they have closed 1 off the 2 shops and in the other one u can only buy 2gr. They are planning to do the same in Bergen op Zoom and Roosendaal.

6. In Terneuzen it's logical that they closed the coffeeshop, they found 90Kilo's of weed at the checkpoint, while they only are allowed to have 1/2 kilo in house. They also sold large amounts of weed to people.

And I can understand it, if you walk around in Roosendaal there's plenty of people trying to sell you something near the station, or in the Boulevard.

7. The museums are great- the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are two of the best in the world, but there's also some great small ones like the Sex Museum, the Torture Museum and the Hash, Hemp and Marijuana Museum.

Vondelpark is a nice place to hang out, if the weather is nice. I went to the zoo (I think it's Artis zoo??) on one visit. It's a very old zoo.

My favorite thing to do in Amsterdam is just get lost walking around, and stopping into coffeeshops. I'm sad that they are starting to close them down. I'll probably still travel there again in the future, even if I can't smoke.

8. Yeah the zoo is called Artis.
    Vondelpark is nice to chill out in summers :D

9. Are you sure there gonna make the coffe shops dutch only? If they did that it whould be a HUGE blow to there economy i just cant see this happening. They whould be throwing away soooo much money. Anyone have a link about this?

10. niiiice

look at all those hazes.

i would go to fuckin' town man.

11. Why is Jack so cheap? compared to the other strains

12. If you speak dutch..

http://www.standaard.be/Artikel/Detail.aspx?artikelId=dmf20112004_007

And they do this to stop the ''drug''tourism.
    I know it's straight bullshit people from all over the world come to Holland to check the coffeeshops out!

13. Jack Herrer and White Widow are very good strains, it's easy to grow, so people don't ask 12euro's for those strains!

Are those more one of the more expensive strains in the states?

14. WOW!@! I can't wait for my trip to amsterdam this summer. I already have $1000 saved up and one day im going to walk into a coffee chop and ask to buy 1 gram
    of every strain and then roll 15-25 one gram blunts.:smoking::smoking:

15. I think you might only be able to buy 5 grams at a time^

Professor, what are your other two favorite coffeeshops? Since you said it was one of your favorite three.

16. Barney's and the Greenhouse!

You can buy 5grams a day in a coffeeshop, I suggest you don't do this.
    Just chill and buy a gram, when that's finished buy another gram, in an other shop, or thesame.. doesn't matter..

If you walk around with 20 baggies and the police search you they can be a bitch and take you away.. or have a few baggies on you and drop the rest of them in your hotel room (there's probably a safe!).

17. nice man... I'm going to Amsterdam in a week, god I can't wait

18. what kind of good grub is there in amsterdam?

19. hey its been awhile since ive been there so i dont know. why are they closin? holland gettin pissed or sumthin?

20. Alot of coffeeshops are closing because they are too close near schools.