coffee?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Aug 21, 2002.

?

Share your feeling about the wonderful, wonderful addictive eye opening wonder

1. Coffee!! You can sleep while you're dead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ill pass on the joe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. sometimes.....but not everyday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gimme the damn grinds already!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I love the Joe! It's gotta be chilly outside though. Can't drink it when it's freakin 110 degrees.

2. iced mochas from 7-11 are pretty good on hot stoned days...

3. Popo?

But great point. Not exactly one I've thought of before either.

Would the crank machine also have a switch to make it spit out either a ready-chopped line, or a foil to smoke it on?

(And don't bitch about using aluminum, either!)

I can hear the waitress now......

Need another line?

4. i wouldnt know about crank and aluminum....they might compliment each other very nicely.

5. or on every street corner they have telephone-like booths you walk into and put a quarter in and push the button and out comes a certain number of hits worth of marijuana smoke that you suck through a tube....ahhh

6. what if somebody poops on the tube?

7. well of course thats the one reason why they dont have those! people are too afraid that some sick bastard will poop on the tube. maybe the machine could dispense straws or something.

but anyway, im not too big on coffee but im always down for an iced cap or three.. although usually when i just feel like getting nice and wired i fucking do it right, and brew up some really, REALLY strong tea.. on average, the caffiene content per cup is probably around 400-500mg. yummy! :smoking:

..and did you know that taurine is extracted from bull testicles? enjoy those red bulls guys :D:D

8. YUM!...

The best way to get wired is to take a packet or two of ephedra pills and then like five packets of instant coffee, and instead of mixing it with water, mix it with ESPRESSO!..and then spray caffeinated whipped cream all on the top[ and serve in a cup..and give out free energy bars!...NOW I BET ID BE WIRED

9. No coffee for me.

10. I've always liked coffee.

Since I discovered the taste of freshly ground coffee about 3 years ago I'm a full fledged addict.

I bought a coffee mill on ebay, and I grind just before I use it.

God damn I'm about having withdrawal symptoms just thinking about it.

Once you try you won't go back to pre-ground on your own free will.

I bought a cappuccino/expresso machine after I got the grinder... Now there's an experience close to cocaine!

Makes you piss straight coffee too. :D

11. actually, the best way to get wired is smoking a golf ball sized rock of crack, shortly after snorting a dozen fat lines of speed and coke mixed together. but dont worry, your idea is the runner up :)

*goes to brew some 400mg tea

12. ok yes thats true....i was stoned when I wrote that last post and it got me all worked up cuz I thought I had figured out a very brilliant way to get tripping of of everyday kitchen items...but im thinking cocaine and rock would work well too ;)

13. well fuck, if i wasnt hyper before i sure am now.

14. So give me coffee and tv

History

Seen so much I'm goin' blind,
    and I'm brain-dead virtually.

Sociability

It's hard enough for me.
    Take me away from this big, bad, world
    and agree to marry me.
    So we can start over again...

...gooooood song

15. SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH!!

16. Coffee, cappuccino, coke, crack.....

Now that's a stay awake mixture for sure.

But a couple dozen lines and a golf ball of crack? My oh my oh my.

And you would mix the speed with the coke?

Mmmmmmm straight coke. (Or as close to it as the market people allow.) My nose and teeth are numb just thinkin' about it.