Coffee

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jan 23, 2014.

1. What coffee do you drink that you make at home? Right now sipping on folgers breakfast roast but I like gevalia

2. Eeew

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Havok Se7en, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    I fuck with K-cups and coffee I take home from Starbucks. I wouldn't mind having some instant coffee.

I'd like to purchase a nice coffee press, though.

4. I usually get some Newman's beans. This is my favorite, but I'll get others every now and then as well. I'm drinking some right now. :)

[​IMG]

5. #5 8ight, Jan 24, 2014

You can get one for $10-30. Mine cost about $20, if I remember correctly, and was completely worth it. Drinking, say, Starbucks is like drinking a light beer. Drinking some coffee made with freshly ground beans tossed in a press is like drinking a craft beer. 

6. Ol' lady likes dark, expensive stuff..

..:lol:

7. #7 zmasterflash, Jan 24, 2014
    Folgers columbian or classic med dark roast

8. Anything that comes out this keurig nigguh. I use ekobew k-kups n fill em with that sweet sweet veranda blend from s-buxsent from underneath my balls

9. Hills Brothers I get it on sale and get 6-3lb= 18 pounds at a shot. For a little over $30.

10. In the morning its aeropress with the local roasters dark roast. 

Other times when I'm in a hurry its what ever the lady has by the keurig.

11. Folgers. Black. 

12. Organic and black enough to float a horseshoe!

13. Gevalia Dark Royal Roast K Cups.

If I'm camped in the desert or mountains, it's Starbuck's Verona, made in my little aluminum perk pot. Good stuff.

14. Keurig Donut House Blend or some fucking name like that.

15. Starbucks Espresso roast. Fresh grind the beans every morning at home :smoke:
    I put the coffee in my Keurig through one of their permanent filters.

2 packets of brown cane sugar
    1/2 cup of milk, microwave it for 30-45 seconds (warm/hot milk enhances the flavor of coffee)
    3 pumps (3 tbs) vanilla or caramel syrup.

16. Dunkin Donuts french vanilla on the rare occasion I make coffee at home anymore.

However there was one bag I had that was incredible. It was a silver bag and it was like french vanilla truffle or something exotic like that. It was the best coffee I have ever had.

And always black.

17. #17 ChiefTHC, Jan 24, 2014
    Folgers with some French vanilla creamer... Dank..

18. Jim's organic single origin

19. Try getting cannabutter or cannacoconutoil and blending it with French pressed coffee
    Frothy cannacoffee

20. Jusy chugged two cups of sweet black gold and now its time to blast a huuuuuugw dooksent from underneath my balls