Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffee takes away the effects of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nikeman11, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I was told today that drinking coffee while high will make the high go away? I would try it but i dont have any coffee. Is this true?

2. false.

wake and bake plus coffee is perfect.

also, drinking pop when high is amazing, and it has like half the caffeine so cmon dude use your noggin

3. Obviously it would dull the high, at least in my mind weed being a downer, adding a stimulant such as caffiene would decrease the effects.

But it wouldn't completly take the effects away.

4. Coffee in the morning after a wake and bake tastes soooo good

5. yeah ive heard this before, but i had a coffee when i was high and it didnt really do anything.

6. Ya I've been smoking for 6 years and always wondered this.

7. i drink about a pot of black coffee a night nd i dont notice anything. but most stimulants calm me down

8. Do you work the graveyard shift? Why would you drink a full pot of coffee at night lol. Why not in the morning?

9. how would it affect weed if caffeine isnt a cannabinoid receptor blocker? you might get a lil focus but you'll still be high.

10. one of my favorite things to do when i wake up is have a toke with plain black coffee.

good stuff.

11. A coffee tastes quite excellent after a few bowls. especially if you're toking up in the morning. My buddies and I quite often end up going to Tim Horton's after a nice toking session. I find that the tastes of each complement each other quite well.

12. agreed fully coffee and weed are a great combo

13. THC (Tim Hortons Coffee) is awesome... +rep

14. No it's not true, no moreso than the myth that coffee will sober you up if you're drunk. All it might do is make you stoned and wide awake rather than stoned and sleepy.

15. I don't see why it would :confused_2:

16. Imo caffine does little for me when im high. The science says that the two will not interact which means you should feel the effects from both.

17. I'm also agreeing with the people here when they say a wake and bake and coffee are the best things in the world.

18. For sure, wake and bake, a nice cup of coffee and some dank. Good to the last rip :bongin:.