Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffee Table

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SteveJackson, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Hello to all,
    This is my first post on GrassCity, and I am interested to hear your responses.
    I will give a little information, I have a sweet set up in my room, its more of a classy room. Then a room with black lights and Bob Marley pictures, but I do have all the essentials one would need. I have a nice couch to relax in and watch some tv, just recently I bought a nice, all glass coffee table that has a glass storage compartment underneath also. This is where YOU come in!
    I need help with some cool stoner things to put on this coffee table. I have a cool bong, a grinder, a magic flight box, a debowler, ashtray, a pack of papers. But I still feel like I want more cool things to go on this table, even maybe add attachments on it. I do most of my smoking in this area, so I would love to hear what you have around your smoking area also.
    What do you suggest I need on this table, and what could I do to make my stoner relaxation even better.
    Thank you,
    Steve