Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coffee joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rich Khalifa, Oct 18, 2011.

1. so this morning i rolled up a nice spliff and while me and my friend were smokin some bongs he kicked the table and my coffee spilled and soaked my spiff, i let it dry and im smokin it now. is this bad to do? the taste is actually enjoyable, anyone have an experience with something like this? :smoke:

2. If it taste good, I mean, I wouldn't bother with a J after somethin' spilled on it...But that's just me.:cool:

3. I've seen someone roll a joint with just loose tea. Disgusting if you ask me, but he's still alive :cool:

4. now that i wouldnt do! im not even a big fan of tea in general

haha i wasnt gunna but after i let it dry i was like what the hell, its gone now and i am high so it wasnt a waste :)

5. Smoking tea isn't great, I've done it. I thought if drinking it chilled me out, why wouldn't smoking it? Well nothing ended up happening. BUT! Vaping weed and tea, or just tea, tastes amazing!