Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffee in Bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SublimeFTW420, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Little bub, I could easily clean it out, but is there any effects with the caffeine or any other chemical in coffee, the thc isnt gonna randomly dissolve in the coffee, right ?:confused:

Thanks in advance

2. Dunno but that sounds like a sick idea for some reason :smoke:

3. Yeah, my friend just told me, and I was like :eek::cool:, but idk, sounds too good to be true.

4. Wull it couldn't hurt. You're friend's tried it and knows it's safe, right?

5. Did wine in a hookah once.... never again.

6. im sure its safe. coffee is not toxic so i dont think it would hurt you at all, it would probably taste awesome.

was it very vinegary and such. im thinking red wine right now when you smell it real hard. i dont think i could inhale that lol

7. Lmfao, I dont really care health wise, but is ther like lipids or some kind of molecule in coffee that would absorb the THC,and not my friend, but his friend did it in a hookah but hes a newb so probly wouldnt know much of a difference between highs and probably still got ripped off his mind

8. Try it out man, let us know how it is then I may try this. :smoke: