Coffee Grounds??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smoker247, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Hey there quick question for all you.....

I have thrown (day) old coffee grounds all around the soil of my plants and there are a few things that happen......

1. The area smells of coffee, which can/will throw off the scent for all us outdoor growers.

2. Your fluffy kind buds will have a slight taste of coffee (for all us coffee lovers):bongin:

3. The color of your buds will have a light brown tint to them. (but not much, you'll still enjoy the kindness of the Green/light brown buds).

4. The coffee grounds act like a compost pile would, in throwing nutrients back into your soil.

I have tried this for the last 2-3 years and have great success, I was just wondering has anyone tried this before, and if so how did your crops turn out?

One other thing, are there any other tricks to the trade that anyone might want to share with an avid outdoor grower????

Keep up the great work everyone....this stuff will truly pay off in the end!!! :hello:

2. Coffee grounds attract earth worms, they feed on it. Worms in your garden is good !