Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffee Ground AVB & Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jusChillin, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Yo Blades :smoke:

I put my AVB through my coffee grinder and the pic below is what it's looking like. It was 14gs or so before, dunno about now. I'm thinking of just combining it with some brownie mix and skipping the oil/butter, cheese cloth process. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. Or maybe just a pile of Canna-Peanut Butter...

3. Cannabis glandular material all on its own, is notoriously difficult for the body to absorb.. even if it is activated, even when it is a hash or a concentrate and it appears sticky or gooey.

The reason we choose the 'edible solvents' we do, is not only because the solvent breaks down glandular material into particles small enough to be absorbed, but it coats them, effects cellular permeability in your digestive tract, and it is out our solvent (whether it's oil, alcohol, glycerin etc) that actually facilitates cannabinoid absorption.

Plan on multiplying the amount of canna you need by three to five times, if you under-process in oil. That's how much cutting corners can potentially waste.. multiple doses. But if you don't use any at all.. then unless you have a very, very low tolerance, you're going to be very disappointed! :)

Hope this helps!

4. I can't figure out why I keep having epic fails when making edibles brownies cookies etc. I would love to make some of the things you have on display.

Either I have batches(glycerin tincture) that put me totally asleep (1 dropper ) for 12 hours I hate that... I missed a great party last week.

I have had was success recently when I put some decarbed dank into a shot of vodka. This was wayyyy to strong I was hallucinating eating a salad thought my fork was bending into the plate lol, but it was the only time I have had success.

I want a nice mellow buzz any suggestions?

5. um whats AVB?

6. Yo, rollin420. Next time, start your own thread.

To answer your question, use weed that has an effect you like. Then, make a good quantity of the medible. That way, you can test the strength of it, and change the quantity as needed!

jusChillen, I recommend extracting into oil. One of my favorite AVB recipes requires extracting into a small quantity of oil, then mixing the powdered AVB and the oil with everything else. It works well!

7. Pardon me :smoke:

8. #8 jusChillin, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Appreciate it dude. But I already spilled like half of it on my carpet. I'm so fucking smooooth :hello:

But it makes sense. The best experience I had with my AVB so far was putting it on some pizza, drizzling some olive oil on top and heating it on the toaster oven. Pizza masked the taste nicely, and the oil really helped me get stoned.

9. already vaped bud.