coffee grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by DaHui, May 19, 2009.

1. i use a coffee grinder to grind my bud and i have for a while. It collects kief on the sides where you can scrape it off with a brush. I know its probably not pure kief like from a kief catcher in a hand grinder but it does the trick. it seems to work well but i just wanted to get some other opinions on whether or not this was a good way to do it.

2. This is my favourite way to grind up my weed. It gets it really nicely grinded and it leaves the keif so I can make bt's with it.

3. The only problem that I see using a coffee grinder is the danger of grinding your bud up too fine.

4. You can avoid that by not grinding it too much....

Depending on the weed i hit the button once or twice and never hold it down.

5. This is looking effective grinder. I am using a Breville coffee maker that is perfect coffee maker. Hario hand grinders is also perfect, i will give this grinders as gift to my wife.

6. location USA my ass.

7. Just be careful and don't try and make coffee with bud or smoke coffee grounds. :smoking:

8. Has anyone using Breville BKC600XL .I am using it and it is superb.I will suggest this cofee grinder for everyone.