Coffee drinkers unite! What do you take?

Discussion in 'General' started by Soap, Apr 8, 2009.

1. My second favorite drink of all time next to booze, delicious coffee.
    I like mine with just a touch of milk or cream if we're out of milk.
    What about you guys?

[​IMG]

2. Peet's Aged Sumatran, a splash of organic whole milk, and a spoonful of raw sugar.

3. Hot and black or brown and sweet,...wait we are talking about coffee not sex....kidding. Nothing like a good cup of coffee in the morning or even as a night cap...uhm uhm good, folgers in the cup...actually I prefer maxwell house...:hello:

4. Mmmm coffee while high is godly. Especialy a stabucks Mocha.

5. I like my coffee with a packet of Equal and some crazy flavoured Coffee Mate like hazelnut chocolate caramel peanut butter biscotti :laughing: :p
    but really, those new creamers they came out with from "around the world" are all really good

6. I've never tried those flavored creamers, are they actually good?

7. Hazlenut blend from the Conoco every morning for me... no sugar or cream. :)

8. If I truly ruled out and took care of all my worldly addictions, Coffee would be the hardest to rid myself of. I drink it on a daily basis and love every second of it.

:D

I've been grinding my own on a regular basis for the past year, and you can really taste the difference. I've been planning on ordering some Hawaiian Kona from Coffee Fool and giving that a shot. I've never had Kona Blend, and I've heard great things about this site's coffee.

9. 7/11 man...there's about 5 in every fuckin town around here....i love it, the coffee kicks ass.

10. #10 Soap, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Hmm, using a coffee grinder to grind coffee. Who knew??:D

I'll have to try that some time, this canned stuff is getting boring.

11. Double Cream, Double Sugar

12. There really is a huge difference.

Just go to your local Supermarket and find the section where they have the little coffee dispensers, pick something that looks and smells good and buy it bulk in whole bean. It's less expensive in retrospect and kicks the shit out of Folger's.

:p

13. I personally, like tea.

14. black for regular coffee.
    but i drink more flavored coffee than regular coffee.

15. I fuckin love coffee. put in a bitta cream and some sugar. Lately ive been buying alot of Dunkin coffee to make at home

16. Grinding your own beans makes a huge difference.

So does using a french press.

17. Tall cup, with 1 or 2 milk. Basically, it's nearly black.

When I started college I went from "Ohh, that's bitter" to "I can't wake up without a good coffee!"

Elend.

18. Yeah same here, at first I was like "eww coffee tastes so bitter, why would anyone frink this" but then I started drinking it before college because I knew it wakes you up and now I have a taste for coffee....it's delicious.

19. [​IMG]

one sugar, one cream.

20. I'm already on the morning's second cup of Black Columbian and am thinking I need some water to go along with it. Stomach is starting to fuck with me.

:p