Coffee and a joint

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Dec 22, 2008.

1. I am having myself a coffee and a joint at the moment, and its amazing. Who else loves coffee and joints together.:smoking:

2. i love drinking coffe and smokin ganja....its like....my favorite pastime....lol
    but seriously though....i always use this combo so i dont fuckin sleep all day:smoking:

3. [​IMG]
    i love tim hortonsss

4. yeah this is a great combo for blades who actually have to do things. :rolleyes:

5. for real man.....i cant fuction at work if im blazed in the morning.....i work really high up on scaffolds....so yea...i basically do this every morning....you know the coffee and a bowl:smoking:

6. meh on coffee

you're right on point with that j, though :D

7. dude im doin the exact same thing right now chillin with some music.

nothin better.

8. Nah man, you need tea.

Tea + weed = serenity

9. I like tea when I'm relaxing, but coffee just gives me more of a pick me up than tea can.

10. The two were made for each other. A nice strong brew complimented by the sweet dankness of my blueberry, mmmmmmmmmm.

11. me too, eh!

what i do in the morning when i have to go to school is drink a huge hot delicious cup of coffee at home, then leave my house (winter, snow, -20C with the damn wind) and blaze a little joint on my way to the bus stop. when my bus finally comes, i sit down... and the feeling of the long awaited warmth, the coffee finally waking me up and the THC relaxing me at the same time... it is bliss :p

12. i blaze and drink coffee before AND after work! then around 1am i have tea while blazing =)

13. Tis good. Coffee is also good with cigs.

14. That was hard when i gave up cigs. Took along time before i could enjoy my coffee again.

15. lots of time i'll smoke in the morning and have coffee. its good i think, but it almost make s the coffee taste like prune juice.

16. My mom chills with a cig and coffee
    BUT
    I do it right with a joint and a coffee in the morning :)

17. I love coffee with a joint! Especially in the summer when I can sit outside in the morning to enjoy them.

18. Agreed! The combo is especially great when it's nice enough to go outside. Coffee & a joint in the morning is a part of me & my boyfriend's routine. We call it our "Morning Spliff" lol He even made a song about it, it's one of my faves:)

19. my dream is to one day wake up

make scrambled eggs and a nice steak on the grill

smoke a joint and sip some coffee in the process .

thats gunna be my morning one morning :)

20. It's better than a coffee and cigarette.

And that's hard to beat.

Having said that, I'm enjoying a nice cold coffee and about to take in a warm toke as we speak.