Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Codine dipped blunts?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluntmastaj, Jan 27, 2009.

1. I had tried some yesterday i did 2. I dipped one and then i rubbed some of it on the wrap before loading it and rolling it.I found that the dipped smoked a little bit better than the other. Anybody else know a way to dip/whatever the blunt and it dry's fast.

2. why codeine? what positive effects does that have. besides a possible lung infection....

3. yeah you cant smoke codine. it doesnt work like that

4. ROFL
    no lie some kid asked me about this yesterday..i wonder if i know you =/

5. uhh.. i would imagine it would get you high

6. You can smoke whatever you want, but smoking codeine will definitely not do anything.

I would take codeine the way it's intended, and keep it away from any herb, you'll ruin the herb.

7. dip it in a little honey. it'll burn slower and be even sweeter.

codeine can't be smoked unless it's freebased, btw, and if you're freebasing anything you probably have an issue.

8. i dip a blunt in promethazine i don't think i felt any effects from the codein but got super high cause the blunt burned ridiculously slow.. :smoke:

9. #9 bluntmastaj, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    lol it is promethazine/codeine syrup.

10. oh well yeah the promethazine will make you lean dog.. SIP THAT SHIT... thats whats up.. but yeah you can get fucked up if youre dipping blunts in the right sizzurp :p

11. Don't smoke prescription drugs.

12. Sounds like one hell of a placebo effect.

Everytime you put a flame to perscription drugs you risk the chance of changing the chemical structure.

Last time someone asked this I gave the perfect example of what could happen if you smoked a pill. It involved an actual pill that would turn lethal when smoked AND looked tooooooo similar to vicodin. Can't remember what it was though...

But if you'd rather keep dipping you're blunts or mixing pills with weed, then by all means keep playing russian roulette.

13. robotussin always works also

14. Placebo.

I'm sorry but it's all placebo. Theres only a couple things you can actualy smoke.

Other then that you're just carmalizing chemicals.

15. Im sorry but i never said i was putting a crushed pill in a blunt which would be absolutely stupid... Its syrup... Im pretty sure im not playing any russian roulette.

16. just because it's syrup doesn't mean it doesn't have chemicals in it.

17. [​IMG]

18. marijuana is a gift from the earth
    you cant mess with perfection

besides i doubt you can smoke codine lol

one of my friends once wanted to soak the bud in red bull and let it dry lol

19. It's still chemicals. For example Ciproflaxin comes in both an anti-biotic pill form and a liqiud form. Codiene comes also comes in solid and liquid state.

Just because it's liquid, semi-solid, solid, plasma, OTC, or perscription does not matter. None of these were made to be exposed to prolonged heat and flame.

I love the common misconception that just because it's syrup you can buy at the local pharmacy or grocery store then it must not be as harmful.

Why the do you think USE AS DIRECTED is put on there? That way if some guy ends up dieng from doing something like... i don't know..... SMOKING IT. Then they aren't liable.