Codiene

Discussion in 'General' started by plumface_2002, Jan 8, 2005.

1. a while ago i ripped 2 T3 that had 30mg of codiene each, and i didnt feel shit. howcome?

2. i dont know... whered you get them froM?

3. i usually pop a couple methadone on the weekends, i've never felt better than when im rolling on them. i've given them to my girlfriend a couple times and she hasn't felt anything at all so i think maybe some people just dont feel the same affects. not totally sure because i havnt tried many other pills but its a possibility.

socki

4. i have a lot of experience with codeine and other perscription drugs, but i know for a fact that it is easy to build up a tolerance to codeine. at a time when i was almost completley hooked on it i went from taking 2 or 3 to taking about 6 or 7 at a time, snorting it or dropping it. Sometimes you have to take a good bit to feel it but the shit is insane. Always remember when your taking any type of pill that if you start to feel bad or sick make yourself throw up before it all absorbs into your body. i have had a few situations in which i OD'ed completley and had to force myself to vomit the pills back up, that kinda shit can really f*** you up....just remember be careful man...i have had very bad experiences with codeine.

5. Dude, 2 definetly won't do anything. Especially if they're t3's. Next time, pop like 4 and smoke a bowl afterwards. Or, if you really wanna have fun, go for the extraction method. You can do alot more mg's safely when it's extracted opposed to when you pop the pills because the pills have tylenol in them and too much tylenol definetly isn't good.

6. can you smoke codine pills?

7. Don't bother popping 5+ T3's. The Cold Water Extraction is so ridiculously easy to perform and allows you to actually enjoy an intense codeine buzz without ingesting such a large amount of Tylenol. Check out Erowid for the CWE, and try smoking a bowl after ingesting. You'll be in for a good time.